44👁

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

JAHSEH'S POV

I parked up outside stokeley's house and looked over at indigo who was staring out of the window being awfully quiet, i knew she was worrying but she's got nothing to worry about now that im here.

I placed a hand on her thigh "hey".

She slowly turned to face me.

"I know you worried but you straight, you got nothing to worry about, i'm here and i'm not gon let anything happen to you" i said looking into her eyes.

A small smile crept up on her face and she covered my hand with hers.

"it's not me that I'm worried about" she sighed.

"I just dont want anything happening to you, i dont want to loose anymore people jah"

i nodded in understandment.

"I hear you babygirl but he hurt you, im not gon be able to sleep knowing he did this shit to you and i aint do shit about it, that doesnt sit right with me" i shook my head looking down at my lap.

"do you still have that phone?" I questioned.

She went into her bag, hesitantly handing me the phone.

"thank you mama, this shit got a passcode?"

She shook her head.

"can you at least tell me what you're going to do"

I shook my head.

"are you going to kill him?" she questioned and i quickly looked up.

"you know i cant tell you that" i said glaring at her, while taking out my black gloves and putting them in my pocket.

I felt her eyes staring a hole in my head while I sent ski a text, telling him I was outside.

"jah" she whined.

I looked up from my phone.

"indy"

"why won't you communicate with me"

I sigh getting frustrated with all the questions she's asking me.

I put my phone away, taking both of her hands and staring into her eyes.

"do you trust me"

"of course I do but I-" I stopped her, grabbing both sides her face and passionately smashing my lips into her.

She was surprised but kissed me back, placing her hands on my wrist.

I quickly pulled back staring into her brown eyes as she did the same.

"The reason why I'm not communicating with you is because I don't want you seeing me in that light, I actually hate when you see me like that, I'd rather do what I gotta do and end this shit completely so that I can come back to you and we can start over"