And they meet

Kartik pulled his body from the car and locked the door, his gaze drifted towards a large bungalow exactly middle in the city with a large fence surrounding it, The lawns were green and filled with plants of colorful flowers and large oak trees that had fresh green leaves reached toward the sky, The bungalow itself was white and Maroon with beautiful Marble shining on its exterior walls, he took deep breath pacing front porch and climbed first step of stairs. He raised his hand and pressed the bell and exactly after thirty second maid had opened the door for him, "Kartik Goenka,can I meet to Mr.Singhania",

he addressed himself and she gave smile in returned "Yes Sir, Please come inside" she had been informed by his arrival so she straight led him towards the drawing room.

"Please sir takes seat, I will inform Mr.Singhania about your arrival" she passed again smile and slipped out the room. He sighed and lifted his gaze to take quick glance of the drawing room and seemed quite impressed to see the way everything was placing at its perfect place, the room was beautifully decorated with large paintings on its walls and large vases with beautiful flowers placing at the few corners giving the notion of freshness, he randomly moved his eyes around the paintings and his eyes were caught by a picture, a picture of a girl and he overcame by the flawless beauty of the girl. She had a straight nose over full lips and large, expressive black eyes. Her black-coloured hair opened and randomly spreading over her shoulders.

He glanced at another picture of a small girl with a huge teddy bear on her bed hanging with that large one and it seemed her childhood picture, he guessed as the both young and small girl had the same features, but there was difference, Huge difference in those two pictures, the small girl seemed happy and content with the huge grin on her lips while the young girl looking lost somewhere and her eyes seemed so empty with lots of questions in them, some unsaid questions, her face was bit stiffened and looking like barren earth but still very captivating and he felt hard to drew away his eyes from her face.

"She is My daughter ,Naira", A soft voice brought him out of his trance of thoughts and he spun around, "ohh!!I was just seeing the paintings" he felt embarrassed catching by red-handed when he engrossed admiring the beauty of the girl in the picture. 

"It's alright Mr. Goenka, please take seat" he had been noticed the slight embarrass on his tone so he tried to make him comfortable and shook hand with Kartik "thanks".

Kartik sank into sofa in front of him and lifting his gaze at him, "Ermm..My manager has been informed you about the reason of my arrival, so we should come onto point" Kartik slapped away the inconvenient feelings and came at point, "yeah sure, yes, he has been gave me detail about that project and trust me I am quite impressed the way you are handling this huge project".

 He said appreciating Kartik's intelligence and hard work, "Thanks We have really work hard for this project and you can say it my dream project, I have given it to my days and nights but the company which had contracted with us for this project had been backed out and now at this stage I am on the verge of loosing the fruits of my hard work" he smiled sadly honestly telling him the whole situation, "do you think this project will lead us towards another success?".

He questioned and Kartik found him that type of person who spent a lot of time analyzing things internally before he took decision "I have very much confidence on me, on my skills and on my hard work, we will get huge success through this project". 

He replied confidently meeting his eyes with Mr.Singhania and his lips curled into smile, "I am impressed young man, I liked your confidence and trust me I'll not let you loose the fruits of your hard work". Mr.Singhania smiled fully and Kartik took sigh of happiness paying back smile, "thank you Sir"

"I'll say to my lawyer to prepare the papers of contract and tomorrow we'll sign them"

"Yeah sure"

After the successful meeting with Mr.Singhania ,Kartik had been succeeded to convince him, he took sigh of relief, really Mr.Singhania was very nice person the way he talked to him and showed his trust on him it was really feeling good. 

Naitik took Kartik to their dining area, Kartik followed him towards the huge dining table and dragging chair for him he sank into his chair beside Mr.Singhania.

The conversation had been drifted towards random talks and the two men had many things in common they realized during their conversation and the atmosphere had become very friendly and comfortable for Kartik, he even did not realize it was their first meeting.

Mr.Singhania and his wife Mansi Singhania both were very friendly and loving persons..

She had served them dinner and than both had stopped talking for a while and focused on dinner. He actually liked their teasing and conversation during dinner. It reminded him of home. 

This was a family that obviously cared about each other and something pricked in his heart as the word 'family' came to his mind, he shrugged and smiled sadly inwardly.

"Naira!!!Please join us on dinner table" the soft voice of Mansi brought to an end their random talks.

 Kartik glanced up in mild curiosity nearly spit out the mouthful of water he had just taken. It was She, yes the same girl he had seen in the picture. The same stiffened yet captivating face standing at few steps away from them. "She look so cute...". Suddenly he relaized what he said, thanking his stars that no one has heard, he resmed what he was doing, seeing the beauty infront of him.

She was wearing blue jeans with white top, she'd kept them in pony, keeping her long hair resting on one side of the shoulder,and to him she was absolutely stunning with a frown on her face.

Completely ignoring the presence of a handsome young man sitting beside his father who had something in his eyes that for a moment she stared at him but then quickly turned away her gaze at Mansi regarding her coldly, "I am not hungry" she spoke rudely and he felt the stiffness of her face now had came into her voice, His dark brown eyes were on Naira and it was easy to see the curiosity, confusion in them.

"Naira your mother has said something to you?",He gave her glare saying in ordering tone and the way his eyes flushing with anger she understood his father had been taken her words as insult infront of his guest but she did not take care like always, "and I have been replying her, I am not hungry and don't call me again as I am going to visit my friend" she added the rudeness and stiffness at the same time and giving last glance to that person who was keenly observing her each expressions slipped out the room tapping her feet angrily Kartik drifted his eyes towards Mr.Singhania and his lowered lashes told him how much he was feeling embarrass due to her daughter act, the deep silence prevailed between three of them, he gasped but the flashes of her face still coming in his mind he had never seen such a mysterious yet captivating beauty.

Dinner went well but something was there which was not letting Kartik sleep. The deal is signed things are working in his favour yet still there is something he is feeling, a miss would he call noo.. then what his heart and mind were not synching and hence giving him lot of confusion eradicating sleep from his eyes.

He stood, drank a whole glass of water and went to his balcony. Seeing the moon, a sloght smile appear on his face and it brightens more when he saw the reflection of Naira on it. His immediately vanishes, he closed the door and rushes towards his bed.

"What is happening to me.. why I am thinking about her.. I have just seen her picture and yes a glance. Yet.. I am all thinking about how cutely he made that stiff face.. why my mind.. or should say why my heart is beating thinking about her... aaah.. OOh god what is this..Naira.. Naira Singhania.. what you have done with your one look.. why so have to look that cute.. that captivating that now my sleep is all gone...".

Thinking about her.. he slowly drifted to the sleep.