Submitting my life to him

"I don't know who is he? I don't know about him anything except his name and today I'd submitted my life to him, I've given him permission to hold my hand and take me wherever he want'."

She blinked her tears and looked herself in the mirror, everything was in this room was a stranger to her, just a few hours ago she was in her home, Not Home for me it was a house where I used to live. she thought hysterically and closed her eyes. Memories of his father on today,her wedding day flashed through Naira's mind.he'd grin on his face all the time ,even at that time when he'd given her hand to Kartik,it seemed it didn't matter to him if she was going to leave that house .a lump formed in her throat with the flood of fresh tears and she wiped them off roughly with her palm and gave a glance to the wall clock,it was now 12;30,he still didn't come in the room.he must be busy with guests.

She was looking around the room, he did some changes in the room, per her choice. When she heard a click.

Kartik clicked the knob and gasping air he composed himself before entering the room,he never felt hesitant to enter into this room but today he was feeling because now he'd companion to share a room with him.

His wife,having someone in life who will share his everything,his sorrows,his happiness..it was strange feeling that was warming him all over.

He smiled inwardly and stepped inside the room. Leaning in the doorway, His shoulders were wide, his chest deep, and his shirtsleeves were rolled up, displaying darkly tanned, very muscular forearms, with charming smile he was looking handsome and Kartik was quick to notice the admiration in her eyes for him,a smile touched his lips.

She turned towards the door and let out a gasp of uneasiness seeing him, lounging just inside the doorway, his arms crossed over his chest while his eyes were fixed on her,Angry with herself for letting him see her uneasiness due to his intense glancing, she put her chin up, "you can come in its your room too" she drawled teasingly. Instead of looking surprised at her teasing remark, he looked she was indeed looking breath taking... he said," Did I ever told you.. You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen..!!" He cheeks flushed with his compliment..

"Its seems my wife has found me handsome"he chuckled stepping close to her and her dark-deep eyes shot up in nervousness coming out of her trance of thoughts, "in your dreams"covering up her nervousness she spoke in a low tone and Kartik smile leaning his face closed to her, "Really"his voice came out like soft,silky whisper and stared hard at her,she lifted her gaze at him , her heart leaping into her throat and she moved her lashes finding his face close to her

'Thanks.. Umm.. actually these jewelries are quite heavy!! My stuff ???"

Getting her point he said," Ohh yes... it's there in the second drawer". He took few steps closer to her, made her sit infront of mirror he said," Why would you bear the pain, I told you na I will be there for you..!! So Mrs. let me help you to get rid of these heavy jewelries..!!"

She was about to protest but seeing the sincerity and affection in his eyes, she stopped and somewhere allowed him to touch her to feel her and to help her. Her rational mind was sending lot of signals but just shut them all.

He slowly removed her duppatta, followed by her heavy necklace. He was not taking chance but yes to give her ease, he massaged her neck gently. His soft touch was making her tissues to bump. She closed her eyes, his touch was indeed burning her skin yet was soothing as well, when suddenly she felt some hot and cool air on her neck. It was so relaxing but then from where it could be coming.

She slowly opened her eyes to see, Kartik was blowing air and mesaaging her neck so that redness that appeared due to heavy jewel will get reduce.

She stood and was about to take few steps towards bed after stating," I am feeling sleepy..!!"

She whirled around towards the bed but he caught her arm in an amazingly strong grip and hauled her back, a crooked grin on his face.her heart skipped in countless time and she gasped air Kartik threw his arms around her shoulders gently pulling her into a hug, "it's so Harsh Mrs,let me see my bride's face for some time" He bowed his head forward, Their brows touched.

Their eyes met, reflecting strange,new feelings. "If you've seen my face enough can I go now"she moved her eyes breaking the contact and gasped for air and tried to shift his weight.

"There is something for you"he gave her intense look and she met with his eyes, "what??"she asked anxiously, "just a second" and he pulled out a small velvet box from his pocket, "here it is"he spoke softly and opened it,it was a ring,a diamond ring,he held her hand and slipped it onto her finger.

"It's beautiful"she exclaimed and smiled. "How do you know I like diamond jewelry?"She looked bewildered and stared back at his face but then feeling his intense gaze she moved back her eyes composing herself to not to get affected by his those intense gaze,he felt urged to gather her in his tight hold and kiss her until there was no space left between them but then he reminded his promise to himself he'll give her time to accept him,he leaned forward and lifting her chin he made her look at him, "I would love to see this smile always on my wife's lips"

She just could stare back in those eyes which were showing immense care,concern and something More, her heart thud at this thought and she tried to turn her face when he cradled her shocked face between his two hands, drawing her closer to him, and his voice dropped to a whisper, "Do you know how beautiful you are?" he said hoarsely, and this time blush spreads on her cheeks and her corners of lips curled into a shy smile but then she slapped those silly emotions composing herself, "Thanks for your compliments and gift..can I sleep now?"she tried to pull herself away from his grip when he tightened the hold around her waist and stared in her eyes.

"Just thanks"

Her cheeks flushed realizing the meaning of his words and second thing she remembered he pulled her head close she closed her eyes in anticipation and dropping great urge to capture her lips Kartik placed his lips on her cheek giving her long kiss and then moved away, "good night Mrs"

Saying this he moved towards the bed leaving a smile on her lips.