Marry me

** Ek Ajnabee Hasina se yoon mulakat ho gayi, Fir kya hua ye na pochoo

kuch aise baat ho gayi...Vo achanak aa gayi yoon nazar ke saame...

Jese nikal ayaa ghata se chand, chehre per zulfe bikhri hui thi....

Din me raat ho gayi...!!! ****

Sinking into passenger seat beside a stranger she sucked in her breath in irritation, she did not know why the hell she get agreed to accept his help for the first time in her life, sinking back at seat she tilted her head a bit and couldn't help but the note the looks of the man sitting on driving seat. He was very attractive, with the certain stamp of authority all over him, and those pair of deep eyes looks like deep sea of hidden emotions. Yet he looks so cute in his casual expression...

"Are you regretting taking my help?" His lips twitched, Naira lifted her brows, eyeing him with slight surprise how he got to know what she had in her mind.

"Ermm.No.."

"That doesn't seems so.."his deep voice was mellow but his stare sharpened with inquisitively as they wanted to search a way to her heart, those eyes that seemed to search her face as if he were looking for her soul and she could not give right to anyone to find way towards her heart.

"When I said.. No, I meant it" she put her chin up and looked him right in the eye. Although she was fastening stiffness, roughness over her face but still her face was so cute, captivating, she had no flirtatious wiles; she didn't need any, he thought wryly, those eyes could seduce a saint.

"I've habit to look through the eyes because they don't lie" but before he could study her expressions she tore away her eyes, "you should change your habit because sometimes they lie"

He couldn't miss the sarcasm in her voice and either it was not just sarcasm but something deep hidden in her voice he didn't want to consider why it was becoming important to him to know more about this girl, he merely knew her but a captivating strange force pushing him towards her.

A pin drop silence prevailed in the atmosphere and giving her glance through the corner of his eyes he finally broke the silence.

"I am Kartik Goenka, owner of Goenka industries and your father's partner in one of huge project"

She gave him-non-interested look and again turned away her face in other side looking outside the window ,Kartik waited for her to say something or encourage their conversation, or ask something about him or tell him about her but when she didn't, he assumed she was not interested in those specific topics.

That struck him as strange but he smiled to think that what the reason he was attracting towards her because she was not like other girls, she was a strange, captivating beauty. In his experienced, girls loved to know about boy's savings, his future plans how he will accomplish dreams of his future partner but Naira didn't want to know about him anything and he didn't want to loose hope, he never accepted defeat so easily even in the worst periods of his life.

"That was the reason Mr.Singhania had invited me on dinner, your parents are very nice"

Kartik saw the pain that flashed across Naira's eyes at the mention of her parents the same he had felt in her picture. Naira inhaled deeply without showing him his words were really hitting her heart-scars.

"And your mother cooks very well"

He continued ignoring those changing stiff expressions on her face.

"Can we talk something else" An awful lump of grief swelled in her throat and he stared her for a moment and understood he had hit the wrong place but why she was reacting like this when he just talked about her parents, he felt it odd and could not understand anything.

"I've no experience about what girls like to talk about but I can say one thing confidently I am good listener"

Giving her glance with the corner of his eyes he spoke with slight smile, She looked up at him regarding her with utter surprise he did not get offended at her stiff tone.He returned her gaze, his deep brown eyes smiling warmly into hers . . . no, not warmly, Naira realized. Intimately!she tried to divert her eyes but somewhere she knew it was impossible This man had really gut to dissolve the wall of roughness she had fastened around her and she feared.

"Naira!!!Please say something, I want to listen you"

After the silence between them, the sudden sound of his deep baritone voice had an electrifying effect on Naira's senses, and her head jerked up. Trying to cover her reaction, she regarded him with blank expressions on her face, when he smiled, he looked dangerously handsome. And when he was silent and thoughtful, as he'd been just a moment while saying those words, she found him honest.

She tore away her eyes swallowing her lump she looked straight and felt relived she had been reached at her home,Her hands were trembling to open the seat belt and why not his proximity was indeed affecting and specially his deep intense voice which was shaking her inner wall. Somewhere her heart was aching..

Seeing his affect on her, he moved a bit close to her to help her only he could hear how her heartbeat were bouncing. His gave himself a slight smile, he too has same effect on her like she did. Taking her seat belt off he just murmured ' Thanks' and was about open the door when he caught her face in his palms.

Looking deeply into her eyes, he studied her face, her forehead was small followed by shaped eye brows, her eyes were saying a lot, half blinking and opening, following his gaze from her cute nose to her lips which were bit trembling. He leaned a bit sending his hot breath on her lips making them tremble more but they were making his heart to stumble more. Moving dangerously close to her he whispered," Had anyone told you.. you have such a captivating beauty..".

Naira was just awestruck, she was already been intimate with his proximity now his hot breath on her skin was just burning the moment. Touching his nose with hers for a minute second, he whispered in her ear," Sherni aise ghabrate hue aur bhi cute lagti hai..".

She didn't realized what he said because her skin already giving goosebumps when his lips touched her earlobe when some whispering sound was entering to it, but then who had concentrated on the whispering sound when the hot air was flowing down in her ears...

Slowly he opened the door, grabbing herself he get down only to be called by him again..

"Naira!!!"

His voice had stopped her and she whirled towards him.

"Will you marry me?"