Finally Confessed

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saansein chalti jidhar
Rahunga bas wahin umrr bhar
Rahunga bas wahin umrr bhar, haaye

By the time Kartik slipped inside the dimly-lit room Naira had been sleeping, he breathed deeply before slipping into bed as he was feeling so difficult to hold his emotions when she was near to him closed to him that if he wanted he could touch her,kiss her.

he slipped under the comforter and switched off the lamp from his side trying to shrug those emotions but it was not possible for him, feeling the great urge to hold her in his arms Kartik shifted his weight on her side and leaned over her face,her eyes were closed,her pink lips were slightly parted in sleep and the strands of her hairs scattering on the pillow making his sleeping beauty more gorgeous,he touched her skin with his knuckles and her face tingled at his touch,he longed to cradle her face in her palms and kiss her but keeping the urge in his heart Kartik smiled and tilted his head to move towards his side when he felt her hand on his wrist and looked back at her she was holding him in her sleep Kartik tipped his chin and grinned, "don't do this to me Mrs.why don't you feel for me like what I feel for you" he whispered close to her face and letting his emotions overpowering his senses,he kissed her cheek and pulling her against his chest gathered her in his arms, "I love you Naira.. I love you so much... I love you...!!"confessing his love to his sleeping beauty he closed his eyes trying to get the most beautiful sleep of his life.

Jitni haseen ye mulakatein hain
Unse bhi pyari teri baatein hain
Baaton mein teri jo kho jaate hain
Aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
Baahon mein hai teri zindagi, haaye

********************************************************************************************

She opened her eyes feeling an unfamiliar warmth and what she saw made her heart skip for a moment,his one arm was around her waist possessively holding her and his face nuzzling against her neck,she shivered and hold her breath as his warm breath touched her nake flesh,she tried to title her head but his face was so close to her that if she would move a bit his lips could brush with hers,she gasps air trying to control her raising deep breath, Wide-eyed, alert to every movement or change in sound, she waited for him to either shift his weight or let her go as she didn't want to wake him, though if the passing minutes were any indication, it would be a long wait.

"Kartik"a slow deep,breathless voice hit with his ear drums and he fluttered his lashes.

"let me go"

he aroused from his deep sleep realizing her warm body snuggling close to him, he quickly titled his head and dropped his eyes at her who was looking very uncomfortable due to their intimate position, "I am sorry" His gruff voice filled with guilt was unnervingly close and she felt her heart thud with the sound,gulping of air she held her breath as he removed his arm around her waist and let her go,she immediately pulled herself away from him and something inside him broke,he couldn't bear her rejection 'he could bear her ignorance,the last night he'd been accepted to himself he loved her' he loved her truly,madly' she rolled onto her side .His hand shot to brace against her shoulder and push her back down against the bed.

"Naira" his hoarse voice came from near and she gasps air gripping her pillow.

"Kartik let me go"

"No" his hands reached for her he dove his arm under her back, and hoisted her right on the top of him, Fingers wove tightly through her hair. Another hand clamped over her lower back, making it impossible for her to push away. Her breath trapped in her throat as her eyes dropped at his face,his eyes were trying to scan through her heart and she couldn't let him do that, "Kartik 'please------"

"shh"

He kept his finger on her lips and she breathed deeply staring back in his eyes, "don't you feel anything for me" he whispered against her lips, caressing her hair, the lower curve of her spine and her breath caught in her throat to feel the desperation,loneliness,hurt in his voice.she couldn't understand anything.. "Kartik------"

Her whispered faded into the air as he again pressed his finger on her lips indicating her to not say anything. Hot, sultry breaths warmed her already flushed features, and she found herself sinking even deeper into the dark pools of his hypnotic eyes. If she didn't pull away she would lose herself in him.

"I love you"

He whispered

She found her breath caught in her throat and guilt, shock, anger rushed in her veins as she met with his eyes'how could it possible? How could he love me 'No, it's not possible' how could he assume I deserve his Love--?

A whole minute had passed since he'd spoken but as he'd expected there was silence from her side. A deep long silence' but still he was waiting'waiting for her words. He was watching her, brooding, aware that time was passing and the finally wait had ended.

"How could you Love me Kartik?" An uncertain emotion flushed in her eyes as Kartik stared back at him, he didn't expect a question in reply-he had waited for Answer but he knew the answer too of it.

"Because you're born to be Love and my heart worship you"

She felt a sea of love flowing in his eyes as she stared in those deep eyes. Some emotion clouded her deep eyes for a second, and then disappeared suddenly, "you can't worship me Kartik',I don't deserve that much love" Her lips twisted with irony; she was making fun of herself,fun of her fate and He'd seen uncertain emotions in her eyes it might be because she'd been lost her trust on love or didn't believe on love or didn't feel Love exist in this world.

"Believe on my Love Naira' just once give me your trust, believe me, can't you give one chance to me, to my love?"

The knot had ascended to her throat, but she ignored it. She knew He was waiting for her decision, patient, open to anything, "you may get hurt" she said very softly. He had to lift his head up closer to her to hear her. A universe of powerful emotions lay under the hard surface of her reserve and he could see that.

"I'm willingly want to get hurt"

A lone tear trickled from the corners of her eye and she tried to move away her face but he cupped her cheek and made her look at him, he softly pressed his hands on her shoulders and roll her on bed, a slight gasp slipped from her lips as her back touched the bed. She opened her eyes only to found him starring deep at her face, Very lovingly, gently, brushing her damp lashes with his fingertips. He stroked her lips with his tear-wet fingers and then bent over her she didn't resist and closed her eyes as he kissed her, tasting her with the tip of his tongue. She was helpless when he touched her like this, in thrall to his erotic tenderness. "I love you Naira," he murmured, nuzzling against her lips, she felt paralyzed' felt still under his touch to move away it seemed her body had left to give her any response. He drew her closer and put his cheek next to hers, "I promise I'll never hurt you"