Building Trust

"Destiny plays with our life but sometimes it gives us the thing that we never think or expected to get'Love & a Companion"

Next morning, Singhania family were doing there usual stuff, Naitik in the study room, working for his project. Mansi was in kitchen and Naira was in deep thought in her balcony, thinking about how will her life will get changed after marrying him. Did she chose right or in anger in flow of emotions she agreed to his propose.

Her thoughts were broken when Kartik entered her house, greeting her parents. She slowly descend down the stairs. She knew for what purpose he has made his visit. The surroundings were quite intense, he has never been seen so serious previously. Naira slowly, entered the room, though she could feel but tension but then the way Kartik was looking at her intently, was giving her goosebumps.

Naitik walked upto her and asked her firmly," Kartik has came here to bring your marriage alliance..!!!"

She lowered her head, not sure what to said. Naitik continued and said slowly," He is really a good person..!! I don't have any objection if you agree..!!".

She somewhere felt a but guilty, and why not her father doesn't know that she has already said 'Yes' to his proposal. She simply nodded her head and went from there.

A ray of smile flow on everyone's face. Kartik wanted to talk to Naira, but he was told that she has went to her friend's place. May be she is trying to share the same with her friends, though he thought she doesn't seem to that friendly kind of person.

Shrugging any extra thoughts he took bid from them and went to his work. He need to complete his all pending work.

************************* Next Day *************************

Sunlight streamed in through the open windows and a breeze glided through the room, softly caressing Naira's face,a noise of horns and the few birds landed simultaneously on her windowsill. Their irate chirping slowly penetrated Naira's slumber, stirring her from her sweet sleep as she'd slept late night.Still half-asleep, she rolled over onto her stomach, burrowing her face into the pillow to get more sleep but the sound of a ringing bell brought her out of her sleep,rolling back on other side lazily she stretched her arm to grab her cell phone..

"Good Morning Mrs"

She jumped at the same soft,husky voice and her heart thud as recognition hit with her head,holding her breath she calmed down herself and lifting her head she leaned back against the pillow.

"For your kind information Mr.Kartik my marital status is still single" With a furious groan she replied and Kartik couldn't help but smiled as expected his captivating beauty was in anger.

"But after three days your name would be Mrs.Kartik Goenka so I was practicing I mean after marriage I should need a name to call out my wife". He chuckled playing with her and her cheeks flushed she didn't know it was anger or shyness but she'd listened her raising heart beat and a lump of hesitation swelled in her throat realizing what he just said 'MrS Kartik Goenka' Unknowingly a slight smile hit her lips but she covered it quickly.

"I've a name Mr.Kartik and that's Naira not Mrs", She snorted and sucked in a breath.Perilously close to laugh Kartik bit his lower lips to not to make a sound.he didn't know why but he loved to irritate her."is there any restriction to call your wife Mrs?", he asked innocently to give another hit to her temper.

She swallowed audibly groan as this man was really making her insane.she dropped the idea to argue with him further as she'd already in a not good mood although she wanted to spill out her anger on him for irritating her.

"Please will you tell me why did you call me?", Taking a deep breath to calm down her temper she gave him sarcastic tone and dropping the idea to pull her leg he replied softly.

"Ermm!!as you know there is no one from my side who help me in shopping and I don't know anything about your choice.so! I wanted to inform you we are going for shopping, get ready I am coming in a half an hour"

She felt a deep emotions in his voice and she didn't know why it'd hurt her to realize he'd no one in his life,he was Alone too.her heart melted at his weak tone and she couldn't have refused his request.

"okay"

"Thanks", as her soft voice hit with his ear drums a soft smile touched his lips.she cut the call and sprang out of bed feeling something strange in her heart for that person whom she was going to get married.

"Thanks for proving me wrong", After a long pin drop silence Kartik broke continuation of it with his soft voice , "oh!! really.well I didn't know I've proven you wrong but glad to hear it"

She chuckled and Kartik's eyes narrowed, but despite his suspicion that Naira was pulling his leg, he forced himself to remain silent and gave her keen stare. "Don't you want to know how did you prove me wrong?" he said, his voice turning soft husky giving a quick glance to her captivating face and then again turned to look straight,she gulped of air as reacting at his act and gave him glace with the corners of her eyes he was looking serious, Kartik swung his head and gave her a quick glance keeping his eyes on the way, "honestly speaking,I didn't expect you to come at my request but you came and have proven me wrong and it's the first time when I am feeling glad to get defeat"

She lifted up her eyes at him and felt sincerity,honesty in his words,in those few meetings and phone talks she'd been understood the one thing about him he was a good person and lonely like her.she gasped air and shrugged those thoughts, "Nothing knew,you must be thought like others that I am a rude,heartless, proudy girl who just thinks about herself"

"Not at All''."he cut her in desperation and turned his face to look at her taking a small pause.

"It's hard to trust on a stranger and I know I am still stranger for you,I thought maybe you'll not feel comfortable to come with but you've proven me wrong showing your trust and I am really glad to see it"

He again took small pause and stared into her eyes "Thank you"

She stared at him, taken aback. She couldn't remember the last time she had heard those words. And hearing them from Him felt strangely good. It was pleasant. Was that color tinting her cheeks? But before he could be sure,she turned her face in other side.she knew she'd nothing to reply,her voice seemed stuck in her throat and words had been lost somewhere and a tinge of happiness engulfs her heart realizing there was someone around her who didn't think about her like the others. He searched his brain for a reason to talk to her. He just didn't want the moment to end but on the other hand he didn't want to force himself on her,their relationship needed time,she needed time to accept him and he was ready to give her time.he dropped the idea to break the silence and turned to keep his eyes on the way.

** Hi Guys.. here is the new Part**

Please do comment and vote