Will She Agree ?

His voice had stopped her and she whirled towards him.

"Will you marry me?"

He bit his lower lip realizing how bluntly he proposed her but then he knew until he will manage to support himself well enough in this game he may get success..

Suppressing the urge to throw something at him, Naira said, "You know I was like.. You are indeed a Mendak, do you always this tar tar and say these words to every girl whom you gave lift?"

She narrowed her eyes giving him sarcastic look and for a moment Kartik taken aback but then he reminded himself his guts. "No, these words are just for one girl one lioness and that is you". Saying he walked upto her

"What do you know about me except my name?"

Kartik gave her long brief look and then spoke, "Nothing and it does not matter to me and if something is matter to me is You".

His blunt candor amazed her, for an endless moment, Naira had searched his features as if she wanted to see something beyond his face but couldn't see.

"Why do you want to play with fire? You know you can get hurt?"

She lifted her eyes at him and spoke tossing a sarcastic, stiffen look at him and Kartik drew a careful breath, "I would love to accept this challenge, tum sherni ho to kya hua.. Mein bhi mendak hoon.. Tar tar kerunga but want to be there in your life forever" he said, making successful effort to hide his nervousness under his confident tone.

And he saw Naira stiffen and shoot a sardonic glance at him after his statement and smiled inwardly he was going well..

"But I don't have any interest in challenging others, I have my own waysand moreover who are you.. Why should I get married to you.. ??" she stared back confidentially in those deep eyes, she didn't get the slightest notion what was going in that stranger's mind and what he wanted from her but his confident, his intense meaningful eyes were definitely affecting her and she didn't like it.

"Do you scare to accept challenge?"

Scarcely taking time to draw a breath, he turned to Naira and said brightly, He knew he hit the right place as her narrowed, angry eyes scrutinizing every feature on Kartik 's face in a way that gave him the feeling she was about to hit or slapped him.

"I don't scare of anything", Perilously close to burst out she gasped trying to compose her saying stiffly. She would probably feel better if she threw her anger, irritation everything out of her system, she thought but then a slight smile on his lips gave her challenge, she couldn't accept defeat Never..

"Then I'll wait for your call, I am not in hurry"

He stared her for long moment, watching her shoulders shake with the spasms of irritation, anger, he knew he had been hitting at right place and it gave him satisfaction, he was going well.

Her dark deep eyes, her cheeks flushed with anger, her black silky hair tumbling riotously over her shoulders, she had the innocent appeal of a bewildered, mysterious, captivating beauty; yet there was defiance in the set of her chin and angry pride blazing in her eyes, warning him not to underestimate her..

She gave him brief angry look then whirled around towards gate, inwardly he smiled at the way her angry glare scanned him from head to toe.

He scarcely knew her. He was no teenager fool who believed that young boy and girl tumbled into love with one another at first glance. He had not even believed in love at all. But still he wanted this beautiful, mysterious girl to love him and only him. "Love", no wonder after seeing her only a glance his heart only ached for her. For once in his life, he had found something rare, and he was determined to keep this girl that way to marry her and cherish her. He sank into the driving seat and drove towards his way.