New Beginning

Firstly in the strange,new place she couldn't get to sleep even for a moment and now her empty stomach weren't letting her lay in peace,she rolled on her back and hesitantly titling her head on his side looked him with the corners of her eyes who was still sleeping hugging a pillow, Propped up, she smiled down at him,an admiring smile.

Something stirred deep within her,a new strange feeling to belong to this man "I didn't not know I look that much handsome in sleep that my newly wedded wife couldn't take of her eyes from my face" Her eyes widened and Kartik chuckled.

"I didn't know you're awake"getting nervous at the fact he caught her staring at him she quickly moved away her eyes and the smile widened on his lips reaching at his eyes, "I am glad I was awake to avail that chance to see my wife starring me"leaning at her side he whispered and The fine hairs on the back of her neck spiked feeling his breath near to her skin,quickly shifting her weight in the other side of the bed to create some distance between them, she ignored the loud thudding of her heart and tilted her head to look at him who had still a teasing smile on his lips, "I was not staring you"she annoyed at his teasing look and he chuckled enjoying playing and teasing her,he shifted his weight on her side and sat beside her, She could sniff his scent that was making her heart beat raise

"Mrs.do you know you can't lie and the blush on your cheeks has told me you were staring me" His warm breath tickled the soft hairs by her ear, making her shiver. The deep rumble of his voice aroused strange feelings in her heart. But she stifled her growing strange feelings to respond, "okay think whatever you want to think. I don't want to argue with you", trying to get escape from these new feelings that were aroused due to his closeness she slung her leg in one side of bed and about to jump out of bed when he held her wrist and pulled her back,her breath caught and her body tensed as He touched her cheek with the pad of his thumb, stroking.

Her lashes fluttered under his tender regard; her breath hitched. "Mrs. It's a bad habit to leave your husband alone on the bed" he whispered softly teasing her and her cheeks flushed spreading a smile on her lips, His thumb moved to her lips, grazing the swelling flesh in light wisps.

Naira could see it in his eyes, his need to taste her. Strangely,She felt a similar longing. It burned and thundered in her veins, the desire to press her mouth to his lush lips. She was not supposed to falter under his mesmerizing stare, but the deeper she delved into the glossy wet pools, the heavier she breathed'and the more she thrust her body forward, welcoming his touch.

He cradled her cheeks in her palms and She closed her eyes, her heart throbbing, and parted her lips giving him invitation to kiss them to suck them,Kartik caressed her thumb over her lips and she clutched the sheet in her fist in an attempt to quell her rampant heartbeats and she breathed deeply to calm her nerves, "I am feeling hungry"

"what??"Kartik opened his eyes regarding her with confusing look and she gulps of air realizing her stupidity but if she wouldn't stop her raising heart beat,those new feelings she would end up kissing him and she couldn't let these new desires overpowering her senses, "yes I am feeling hungry"

Kartik shifted his weight on his side and sighed shaking his head his wife couldn't come up with any romantic thing at that moment. Disbelief roiled in his belly and he chuckled at himself.

"okay you go and freshen up I ordered for breakfast"

He sprang out of bed and giving her his sweet smile walked out the room and It was a few minutes of steady breathing before Naira could stable herself..

*******************************

Kartik lifted up his head and gave her brief admiring looks as she entered into a room attached with kitchen, dressed in a simple pink saree and she felt as rooted to the spot to see his intense eyes on her. Blood throbbed through her veins. Naira dismissed the shiver tickling her spine and took steps to join him on the breakfast table.

She took a seat beside him and as they both started to have their breakfast Kartik titled his head to look at her sipping his juice, "I've just received your parents call they were asking about you,they are missing you.your mother wanted to talk to you but as you were in the washroom so she said she'll call later"

She looked bewildered or surprised, a heartwarming surprise, No,dad don't care for me,no I am a fool to think like this but then again she fastened the layer of roughness around her heart.she gulps of air trying to hide shimmering tears in her eyes before looking at him.

"But I am not missing them,they don't need to care for me"

Kartik studied her face for long and felt deep hurt and emotions in her words which she was trying to fasten under her rudeness, he wished for a moment to grab her, hug her in his arms but he dropped his wish.

"they are your parents and parents cares for their children"

He lifted her lashes giving him brief look and the expressions on his face was telling her he concerned for her.

"but I don't need their care"she spoke coldly ignoring the concern on his face, Kartik couldn't able to understand the reason of her rude behavior towards her parents, "Naira I was just trying to say you should'"

"Please can we talk something else?"

She kept the spoon on her plate and lifted her gaze at him but he was quick to notice the annoying look on her face and he dropped the idea to talk to her further about this matter.May be she was not ready for it, "as you wish" he breathed and smiled.