I will always be there for you

She dipped her head, and he could see the white nape of her neck, the little bump that was the first vertebra of her spine. He brought his lips to her temple; letting strands of her hair tickle his mouth. Soft, through the arm he had around her, he felt a new awareness slowly seep into her body. She didn't move, but the softness retreated; he could almost hear her soft moan and the corner of his lips curled into a smile. He bent and kissed her, scraping her bottom lip into his mouth with his teeth. Her lips trembled and a moan escaped her lips as he moved away.

"Open your eyes Naira"

He whispered and she slowly opened her eyes only to find him starring at her. "I won't hurt you'I won't do anything without your will' I won't do anything that will hurt you' I promise" Bending his head he kissed her forehead, she let out a gasp as she felt he shifted his weight on the other side and sprang out of bed, without making the situation more uncomfortable for her he grabbed out his clothes and went up to washroom leaving her lost in her thoughts.

**********************************

Something had been changed' yes this new morning had changed the way of her thoughts she still couldn't believe he had confessed to her he loved her---just few minutes ago he had poured out his heart in front of her confessing his feeling to her' Naira was numb---numb to think anything else.

"Naira" The purr yet worried of Kartik's voice breached her scattered thoughts, and Naira shifted her gaze towards Kartik. "hmm"

"Are you alright? "Though Kartik knew the reason of her restlessness but couldn't ask anything more, and unaware that her internal turmoil was so clearly written on her face she carefully composed her features into a bland expression "yeah!! I'm alright" snatched a piece of cheese sandwich, she took a bite trying to divert her attention though she was very well aware of his deep gazes which were trying to scan her heart and she didn't want him to do that 'she didn't let him do that. She decided to try to gather her all thoughts.

Kartik breathed deeply giving her a brief look, "Your parents have invited us on dinner"

"I don't want to go there" her lips barely move without bothering to look up at him and predictably, her eyes flashed with anger, hurt and Kartik felt her stiffen, he let out a gasp before parting his lips to speak "Naira after our marriage it's the first time they've invited us to the dinner how could I refuse it beside this they are missing you they want to meet you"

Finally she turned her gaze at him dropping the half slice of sandwich on the plate, "Kartik say them I don't want to meet them or say them ,we're busy or anything" she replied, in the same low but carrying voice, he breathed and leaned back folding his arms across his chest regarding her with a deep gaze, "do you want me to tell lies?"His voice was polite but she could feel a little anger in his tone and she didn't want that.

"No" Her voice had absolutely not regret but was apologetic and the corner of his lips curled into a slight smile he shook his head and leaned forward, Naira lifted her gaze at him as his breath touched the flesh of her neck, "I can't refuse their invitation as they are your parents, they've invited us and we will go there--"

"but Kartik I---"

"shh!!!"she tried to protest and Kartik kept his finger on her lips to stop her to say further, she gasped as he brought his face closer to her and cradled her face in his strong palm, "Sherni .I know you're very stubborn and trust me I like it" looking deep into her those deep eyes he whispered weighting all the words equally and she realized her cheeks burned with blush' she didn't know it was the reaction of his words or that deep intense gaze but she felt her heart beat raised as she looked back at him, her all arguments had been faded away somewhere and she had been forgotten everything for a moment except those deep eyes.

He had the most extraordinary beautiful eyes, both gentle and penetrating, and she felt as they could see more than she wanted to reveal, she turned her gaze swiftly but Kartik slipped his arms around her shoulders and drew her closer to him.

He smiled when she gave him a shocking look, "Mrs, though I like to see smile on your face but I like this frown too so I'm ready to bear your anger 'get ready sharp at 7" he bent and giving her a quick peck slipping out the room and she couldn't help to curl her lips into a smile at his act' this man is insane, stubborn 'not insane but cute too---she added further in her thoughts and shook her head. How easily he made her agreed for that thing she didn't want to do' she didn't know why she couldn't protest' why she couldn't refuse him 'she shrugged herself letting out a gasp of uneasiness.

It was the fourth time in half an hour Naira had given him an angry glare while getting ready, she didn't know why she was doing that she didn't want to do. She was getting irritated on herself for not protesting and accepting his request so easily on the other hand,Kartik who was sitting on the sofa flipping the pages of the magazine was well aware of angry glares of his wife was actually enjoying her frowning and her those angry looks.

"Sherni how much time you take. We're getting late" to adding fuel on her anger Kartik spoke regarding her with a bit teasing look and Naira turned fully giving him-Don't try to mess with me look.

She could easily have ground her teeth together with exasperation but she forced a smile instead and answered quickly giving him an angry glare, "who is saying you to wait for me?"

Kartik chuckled at her expected answer and breathed standing on his heels and before she was fully aware of what he was on about, Kartik had taken the room to her with his long strides and grasped her in his arms from behind. "Really do you want your handsome husband to go alone' you've that much trust on me?" her heart thud at his husky voice.

He brought his face closer to hers and Naira closed her eyes instinctively against the blazing passion she could feel in his eyes. She was merely conscious of her own weakness, of the almost hypnotic power his embraces seemed to wield over her. He had not kissed her yet, but she could almost feel, like a physical thing, the burning gaze of his eyes on her lips, her neck, and her face. She gasped trying to stable her breath and opened her eyes slowly as he turned her towards him, "i 'mean'yes"

Naira summoned up the strength to whisper fiercely and Kartik shook his head slightly, his captivating beauty will take his breath one day with her those beautiful deep eyes and those tactics.

Her hands pressed against his chest, trying to push him away. But his arms only tightened even more, holding her so closely that she felt her breath cut off., "I've promised you Naira I'll be with you.'I'll wait for you till my last breath then how can I leave you. 'I'll wait for you until you confess you love me"

She looked straight into his eyes, how much his voice was soft,filled with immense love that if she wanted to ignore she couldn't.he leaned forward giving her a quick peck and then moved away, "I love you Mrs and I won't leave you alone even for a moment' I'm waiting for you in the hall come soon we're getting late". caressing her skin with the pad of his thumb lovingly he whispered and then slipped out the room taking long strides, Naira let out a breath as he stepped out the room' how much she wanted to get escape from this new feeling whom people call love but it was looking almost impossible despite her hard efforts to control her heart to not beat for Him.