The intensity of His Love

"So My wife is here and I was looking her everywhere in the house" Standing at the doorstep to kitchen Kartik exclaimed, breaking into a grin and Naira swayed on feet and looked at him blinking her lashes startling a bit to see him standing at a few steps away from her grinning at he.

But then covering her surprise she bit her lips before parting them for a reply, "I thought to make breakfast for us, "Kartik smiled at the way her wife had pouted before turning back again, taking a long one stride he made her way close to her and then very slowly slipping his arm around her from back drew her in his arms and she gasped realizing the movement of his fingers around her waist but before she could compose herself she was in his arm, tightly hugging her from back he nuzzled her neck and then kissed her earlobe whispering into her ear, "I thought you would give me morning kiss before slipping out the bed"

She held her breath, her heart thumped fast as his husky voice penetrating in her ears and the remembering the previous night, their passionate love making she felt her cheeks burned with blush and she lowered her lashed leaning back against his chest, "If you forgot then it's okay you can give me now" His fingers purposely caressed her arm awaking strange sensation in her body.

Heat flashed again to her skin as she felt his lips on her shoulder moving towards her earlobe and she let out the moan of pleasure fought to regain her composure, "Kartik' we are in the kitchen what if maid came, "Her husky, shaky voice erupted her lips as she tried to pull back him from that intimate moment but ignoring her soft plea he slightly moved his hands down on her arms and clutched her fingers with his dipping his face in the crook of her neck and her heart thud with the sound and he could hear and count her heartbeat easily. Her heart pounded in her throat as he kissed the hollow of her throat and she arched her neck giving him access towards her cheek, "let her see" he'd whispered kissing the edge of her earlobe and she gasped trying to hold her breath.

She tightened herself in his grip leaning back in surrender and he let the desires overpowering his senses, he kissed her neck, nibbled her skin with her teeth and when she moaned he kissed that place again pulling her closer, she felt her knees week to stable her composure and he'd been lost completely in the moment, She could feel the moisture on her neck, on her cheek due to his kisses she'd been forgotten completely where was they standing 'where was she---she just could feel his scent, could feel him and then with the sudden shake of his hands he turned her around in his arms and she gasped meeting with his gaze, His face was so close to her, his stare so intense, so deep filled with passion that she closed her eyes ---couldn't getting strength to look back at him and with the raise of his hand he cupped her cheek in his palm leaning forward at her.

She moaned aloud in the surrender of his teasing kisses as he kissed the edge of her lips and then her chin and then slipped her arm around his neck pulling his face closer to him arching with the strange desires that he'd been awaken again in her body and with the slightest pressure of his lips he finally capture them for kiss, She parted her lips slightly inviting his tongue into her mouth slowly, seductively moving her fingers into his short hairs, The assault of his tongue in her mouth was almost more than she could bear. Thrusting, driving,demanding,passionately into her mouth and she finally lost her balance throwing her body onto him. And then he finally tore his mouth away giving her breath, "Kartik------"

Before she could complete her words with breathless voice he again leaned to capture her lips making her mouth shut and when He drew her into his arm picking up and then giving her another kiss again stepped towards their bedroom making love with her again and she didn't protest.

"I'm hungry" He said facing her, "Me too" she let out the chuckle shifting her weight on him drawing herself closer to him and they both laughed out. "But now I'm tired I can't make breakfast" Meeting with his gaze Naira pouted and moving his fingers into her hairs he raised his head to peck her lips crawling his arms around her naked body then again threw back his head staring back at her, "no worries ma'am your servant will make breakfast for you"

She smiled looking at him through her lashes and then leaned and pecked his already slightly parted lips, "really' I didn't know Mr.Kartik Goenka can cook also" She said in teasing tone raising back her head but he again pulled her back with the slight force of his hand and whispered meeting with her lips, "Mr Goenka can do anything to make you happy because he loves you so much"

She had stared him deeply this time pulling back her head, his voice was low but serious and she knew what he said he meant it' there wasn't a slightest doubt left in heart and she knew he'd been stolen her heart too.

Naira's shoulder stiffened, she breathed in and out for several times, She always prided herself on her ability to wrap her emotions under the walls of hatred but today those walls had been broken completely, feeling regret at her past deeds, her harsh,cruel words that she spoke so openly, heartlessly to her parents specially to her mother, closing her eyes she soaked her tears back in her eyes.

Kartik whirled around, his black deep gaze stared her so intently with concern that she felt a momentary guilt to remember all those moments when she rejected his love too.

"Naira are you alright?"He touched her face with his fingers and she nodded slightly pushing back her tears, "yes'I'm alright"

He had sighed deeply, as if having the breath of life returned to his body by the unseen spirit, he always had shown his great, deep love to her through his small gestures, his brief glances, his mere touch but it was she who was rebel---who didn't want to accept others love for her that was the reason she rejected his love several time in past' but he didn't back away or turn away his face from her but always held her hand and gave her protection of his arms, had given his heart, his love, his soul and taught her how to love. How to trust. He smiled tenderly and caressed her cheek she smiled back ,he could see the hesitation, regret in those eye, he held her hand and intertwined their fingers and bringing it to his lips he kissed her lovingly, she looked up at him and he gently cupped her face in his palm, leaned and kissed her forehead, "I'm with you"

These were few words that were enough for her to bring back her all courage, although the strong emotions of hatred that had been captured her heart from her childhood had been vanished but still she was feared of those scars of past that had never let her heart live in peace.

"Let go inside they both must be waiting for us"

She nodded with the smile and he led her towards the door.