Promise and Hatred

The earth was sound asleep, lulled by a soft chorus of chirping crickets, dark sky with bright stars in it spreads the dim light on earth, an evening breeze playing with the trees making noise but two people were lost somewhere deep in their thoughts as unfortunately, sleep was far away from their eyes.

He pulled back the curtains and let the breeze touched his flesh giving his body goosebumps but he didn't care much..you know Kartik Goenka I still couldn't understand why you get agreed to accept Mr.Singhanias's proposal? You always tried running away the word "family"and those people who reminded you your deprivation that you've no one in your life who care you,who love you..

You never let anyone came closer to you because you've feared you wouldn't bear the pain if they left you in midway then suddenly what happen that you forgot your own rules?

what'd that girl done to you that you get agreed to spend your life with her with the promise you would keep her happy always.why do you again want to take a step towards life.

Happy Life where she would be with you,beside you always no matter what comes in your ways she'll be your family..your own Family..Because I want to give my life a chance.i don't know why but my heart says she'll never leave me alone and will complete Me.i want to trust her..he flicked his eyes finding answers to his questions and took a deep breath.

"I am ready to live my life with you soon to be Ms.Naira Goenka" this time unknowingly a grin appeared on his face and feeling content in heart he sank into his bed getting ready for new adventures. he wondered What made her behave like that? She was impossible to cope with, impossible to understand. But still she is his captivating beauty.He chuckled and switched off the lamp drifting towards sleep.

Naira was all in different thought:

You know dad you never loved me.you never thought about me,you just thought about your future,your life.you'd needed a companion so you got married again but you didn't think for once what your decision would affect on me,you'd given my mother's place to that woman but how could I give her place in my heart,she was my step-mother,dad do you know even the meaning of Step-mother? I know you always said you don't believe in this concept but people around us believe in this concept..

"Listen everybody..here is an important announcement"standing at the bench,the girl gave mockery look to Naira and then turned back her attention towards others students. "Naira's father has gotten married again and yesterday I'd met with her step_mother"And the whole class filled with the voices of mocking laughters,she couldn't bear that humiliation and ran out of class with teary eyes and it didn't stop here this step-mother tag had always humiliated her.

Her stomach knotted as memories again hit across her mind,tears shimmered in her eyes behind the lid ,Her chest ached; her heart grew sore and she closed them letting those tears to flow wetting her already wet cheeks,a sob slipped from her lips and her blow her nose wiping off her tears.

And you know dad those voices never let me live in peace,still haunting me .i wanted you to feel my fear,I wanted you to understand your daughter but you just thought about yourself,you are selfish dad..Selfish..a Self-loved person and I hate you.

She sank back into the pillow and dipped again in thoughts, Now I've no fear because I've nothing in my hand to lose and no one in my life who loves me,I've no dreams, no demands,no expectations.

She took unstable breath and closed her eyes pulling the covers over her to get some sleep but it was impossible.

** Sorry for short part but will try to update tomorrow.***