Greetings

You were looking for your cane, some stupid bullies stole it from you and told you to find it. You were blind. You couldn't find it. What did the bullies expect?. You were walking, You heard the sound of your cane. You bumped into someone. Didn't know who. You asked them for your cane back. "Excuse me?" You politely said. You heard the sound of a deep raspy voice. "This yours?" It was the raspy sound of a male. A very deep voice though. "Yeah that's mine" you nodded and held onto your cane. Trying to take it back. "Can you see?" The unknown male asked you. "No, can you?" You sarcastically replied. "Watch your attitude" the strange unknown male hissed. "Sorry, can I just get my cane back, Please?" You asked him. He handed you, your cane back. "What's your name?" The male asked you. "My parents say I'm not allowed to talk to strangers" you hesitated to replied. "Well, I'm Jeff, now we aren't strangers, Now are we?" He chuckled. "Ok...Well I'm Y/N..." you quietly replied. "That's a nice name" The male replied. You started using your cane and walking back to school. The bully snatched  your cane. And hid the cane. You sighed and had to find it. But since you were short. The bully tackled you down. "Ouch!" You cried out. "Blind people are so stupid!" The bully laughed. And slapped you. "Your mom knows you're a mistake!, she probably didn't have enough money to abort you!" The bully laughed at you, helpless on the ground. You heard your bully scream and cry, you heard the sound of Jeff??. Why was he helping you?. You got up and held onto Jeff's arm for guidance. Jeff passed you your cane and he leaded you to the school. He, The overprotective stranger, warned you. "Hey hey!, watch for the door" he said. He held the door open for you. As you guided the rest of yourself to the classroom. You walked in. Everybody looked at you. You didn't care though. You started going home, because the bell rang. You felt an arm lead you. "Jeff?" You asked the unknown person. "Yes?" Jeff looked at you. "Where are we going?" You asked him. "I'm guiding you" Jeff gently replied. "okay.." you quietly replied. "who were those girls?" Jeff questioned you. "some stupid bullies who think their so cool, but they're really stupid" you sighed.