Escape

Your POV: I ran quickly into the woods, not realizing where I was leading myself towards too, I just wanted to go home. I wanted to be safe, I was used to being safe in his embrace but I could not trust him. He was not sane, I did not want to date a psychotic person, they have no empathy which is why I should never let a psycho inside and share my feelings, thoughts raced through my mind, almost giving me a headache perhaps. The thick torns cut into my skin, I cringed. I tripped on something, Could it have been a rock? Ah mighty god, why must you target me? I could not see light nor anything really. I was a perfect target for predators, i was ashamed of myself, I wanted to be free and cuddle up in my bed, not have high level of anxiety and be somewhat, near a psychopath. I wanted everything to be over, perhaps I sprained my ankle, i could not stand for my legs were far too weak. My muscles ached, maybe it was a bad idea to run away. No no Y/N don't you dare go there, he's not a safe environment for you to be trapped in. But how could I know? Some killers might have sympathy, but that was really rare. I cautiously bit my lip as tears rolled down my cheeks, it hurt so bad, I was really gonna die out in this...who knows where? The pain burned like flames, I wanted to scream, I wanted to hide away from the dangerous world. But I had to stay strong. Mother would want me to be strong, if only I could hug her again, I miss her so much. The most important thing I have to focus right now, is getting back to the city and going to the police station and explaining my trauma and high levels of anxiety, the pain strikes me again, making me lose track of my diagram inside my head. I rested my head on the ground, touching the soft grass on the ground, making sure I wasn't going to give myself a concussion. I curled up into a tiny little helpless ball, I cannot just sit here and cry like a coward. But what could I do about it? My ankle was probably sprained and I was pretty much hopeless, then again the pain burned into my flesh like burnt iron, I cried myself and eventually. I drifted into a steady, but peaceful sleep.