Smile For Me

Jeff threw a bunch of knives at the police. You held onto him. "Listen up officers!, Shes Mine!, Shes fragile, Shes alone!" Jeff hissed. "Give us the girl, criminal!" Jeff picked you up and ran for it. "Jeff...When was I yours" you couldn't see if you were blushing or not. You felt your cheeks turn into a smile. "Now, let's make that permanent, Shall we?" Jeff smirked. "No thanks." You replied. "Are you sure?" Jeff looked a bit confused. "Yeah I'm fine" you hesitated. "Let me bring you somewhere" Jeff placed you down. So you could walk. "Okay?" You said quietly and softly. He held your arm and started guiding you. Jeff opened something, it was the sound of a door. "Hi slender" Jeff waved, while you stayed quiet. "Jeff, whos this" Slenderman asked. "Now don't be rude, introduce yourself." Jeff poked your arm. "I'm Y-Y-Y/N" You mumbled shyly. Jeff guided you to a room. "Jeff, if you had a damn house, why the hell did you take me to a frickin cabin" You hissed. "I don't know, because I wanted to?" Jeff chuckled. "That's not an answer, smartass" you rolled your eyes somehow. "Kay, Y/N, The attitude, Stop" Jeff growled. "You're not my father, so I can have an attitude Jeffery" You laughed. "Open your mouth." Jeff tone turned very serious. "W-Why" You were now scared. "Do it" Jeff lifted your chin. You opened your mouth, you felt the grip of a knife. "What the FUCK" You kicked Jeff in the knee and felt on your bum on the floor. ""What was that for?, I was making you beautiful" Jeff twitched. "Uhm..." you backed away and hit a wall and you mumbled underneath your breath. Ouch. "Y/N, Just fucking participate for once!" Jeff forcelly sliced a smile into your mouth. You screamed in pain and you cried. "Y/N.....it will be all over soon, Please.., I'll numb you if you want. "Y-yes" You whimpered under your pain and sadness. He gave you a pill, You were long gone. You swallowed it. You didn't care if you were gonna die anymore. "Now hold still.." Jeff sliced a smile into your other cheek. He didn't wanna burn your eyelids. Since you're blind already. "You're more beautiful than before, HAHAHA" Jeff started laughing like a crazy person, which he was. You shaked and tears still rolled down your cheeks. "Aww...Y/N..., I'm sorry.., it will hurt for a while, but it will stop hurting." Jeff hugged you.

(Stay tune for updates~)