Bandages

I shook my head, and that was a bad idea, because my head started aching again. Jeff sighed, "Hey...take it easy, alright? You're awfully scratched up." He stood up from the bed. I desperately tried to find where his hand was, I found his hand and squeezed it tightly. "Hey...um.." I hesitated, "Thanks." I said. "Oh, you're welcome." He replied tentatively, I nodded slowly and let go of his hand, he walked away as I heard his footsteps creek on the creaky wooden floor. I waited patiently and he arrived back, and softly nodded, the bandages wrapping around my arm and legs, it was sort of a little bit of awkward silence, but I felt relieved, I wasn't going to die. "I thought you would be thirsty, from all that...escaping." He said anxiously and placed the water bottle in my hand, I gripped onto it and smiled at him lightly. I drank the water and put it down, trying to find where the table was. "I got it, Y/N." He softly took the water bottle out of my grip, and placed it on the table. He sighed, "Whats wrong?" I questioned in a worrisome way. "Oh nothing, just thinking" he said hesitatingly, "Hey, I'm always here and open to talk, okay?" I said reassuringly. "Yeah..okay." He responded, but he didn't sound convinced.

(Sorry this chapter was short! I have to go somewhere guys! <3)