Fear

"i can tell, they seem stupid anyway.." Jeff still guiding you, your house wasnt this far, where could he be taking you?. you tripped on something, You didn't know what, but Jeff quickly held onto you. so you won't fall over. "i'm sorry Y/N," Jeff worriedly said. "its okay, i should be using my cane anyway" you replied. "but i'm the one holding you, so it's my fault" Jeff replied. "where are we going?" you questioned him. "Somewhere" he just said emotionless. "Y/N, you're the most beautiful girl ever, but sadly, you're blind for a pretty girl like you, Such a shame" Jeff rolled his eyes. "Is that a compliment or an insult?!" You hissed. "Sorry.." Jeff laughed it off. "I may be blind, but I can still kick you" you threaten to kick him. "Haha, you're so damn cute when you're mad" Jeff teased you. "Alright, listen here Jeff, I don't even know you, so why am I talking to you?." You angrily asked him. "Well let's get to know each other, shall we?" Jeff said. "How tall are you even?."  Your hand only goes up to to his mouth. You felt the drip of blood from his mouth. "Is your lip bleeding?" You questioned him. "No" Jeff replied. "Why is there blood?" You asked him. You felt worried, why was there blood?, did he bite someone?, was he a serial KILLER?!, you placed your chin on your cane and tried to calm down your mind, you were probably overreacting. He was taller than you, probably stronger to even. You were only up to his cheeks. He lifted ur hand and your hand was put to his cheeks. You realize...there was no cheeks or lips on him..they were gone, just gone. "Do you like it?" Jeff twitched in excitement. "I uhm..." you were terrified, his face was sliced into a smile. Was he going to kill you?. Wait a minute!, he's that Jeffery Dan woods from the news!. He was an unknown killer still at large. You were scared. Some psychopathic person is right with you. "What's wrong Y/N, Aren't I beautiful?" Jeff asked you. "Um...Yes! Very beautiful" you hesitated. "Do you want to be beautiful like me?" Jeff twitched. "How so?" You asked him anxiously. "I'll carve it~" Jeff flirted In his raspy tone. "No thank y-you" you stuttered and couldn't move, you were terrified.