Kidnapped

You were worried. You ran away, you didn't wanna go to foster care or into anything. You just wanted to get away from everything. "You lost?" You heard the sound of Jeff, that bastard who killed your mother. "Go away..." you mumbled under neath your sadness. "You know you can live with me, if you need to." Jeff replied softly. "No, just leave me alone.." You hissed. "You know, we wouldn't have to do this the hard way, if you could just say yes" Jeff's tone got way more serious. "Screw off" You hissed and began walking the other way, you didn't know where you heading, since you couldn't even see. "You had such an attitude for a helpless person like yourself" Jeff grabbed onto your arm. "Are you calling me weak?!" You shouted. "Technically, it's the truth Y/N" Jeff chuckled at your anger. "Do you want to fight" you challenged him. "No, I don't want to hurt you, now come, I will bring you to peace" Jeff tried to guide you, but you stayed still. "Don't make me do this the hard way." Jeff growled a bit. "Fine whatever" you began following him. You didn't know where the hell he was taking you. But oh well. You're stuck with a psychopathic killer dude. There's no use in turning back though. Jeff whispered softly to you. "Wait here" Jeff wrapped you up in his hoodie and he put the hood up, as it began to rain. You smiled, but it quickly turned to a frown. You heard the sound of police sirens. This really was the Jeff the killer guy, people were talking about. "Put your hands up! And give us the girl!" You heard the sound of police yelling. "No! Never!" You heard the sound of Jeff. You use your hand and felt the back of Jeff, you were terrified, Jeff hugged you and held a knife to the police, his hoodie was size large, so your hands was pretty much covered by the big sleeves of his hoodie. "Y/N!" You heard the sound of a police. "Y/N! Stay calm!" The police shouted out to you, but how can they expect you to stay calm, with you're with a fucking killer. "I don't wanna be taken away." You mumbled underneath your cold breath, you felt tears roll down your cheeks. "I won't let them take you from me.." Jeff said softly and gently.

(Greetings Readers! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)