Polite, Manners

"I'm not edgy!" Jeff snarled.

"Sure" I chuckled to myself. "You're a pain" Jeff sighed. "It's been 1 month, yet you're not in love with me" Jeff petted your head. "Why would I be?" I hissed, "Because I'm hot" Jeff snickered. "I can't see that, dumbass" you hissed. "IF you did, you'd probably suck my dick right now." Jeff teased playfully. "that's gross" you cringed. "I'm kidding" Jeff giggled. You sighed. "You still didn't say no to the boyfriend thing, Are we offical?" Jeff smirked with his slit smile. "Never. no. Never." You growled. "Sad" Jeff blew air into your face. "Your breath smells like blood." You said in a nervous tone. "I'm a killer, what do you expect from me?" Jeff snickered. "I still hate you" you crossed your arms and dropped your cane on the floor,  startling yourself. "You dropped this" Jeff handed it to you, in a polite manner. "I could've picked it up." You said sarcastically. "Can you at least say thank you?" Jeff asked politely, though his tone sounded like he wanted to yell at me. "Thanks..." I said shyly. "You're welcome" Jeff responded softly. You sat down on the bed, Jeff sat beside you, he wrapped his arms around your waist, this dude was really impatient when it comes to relationships. You leaned on his arm, slowly falling asleep. "Tired huh?" Jeff said in a soft tone. "Kind Of" you yawned, Jeff chuckled, as he found it adorable. "Go to sleep, Then" Jeff said, placing your new hoodie on your body. "No..." you declined, "Hm?" Jeff tlited his head. You were like half asleep though when you said this, "I want your hoodie, it would not smell the same..." you said, shutting your eyes softly and dozing off. "Of course, princess." Jeff chuckled and layed you down on his lap, putting his original hoodie on you. You fell asleep, You felt safer than usual, you felt warm.

Jeffs POV: Shes adorable like this, I could not hurt her, I don't want to, I Hope boss accepts her, But in order to keep her safe, I might have to turn her into my species, A Monster, A murderer. But would she be okay with this? I'll ask her when she wakes up, right now she's not going to be one of us, I mean it would be less painful when she's sleeping, but I don't want to. Maybe later, right now I'll just do the best I can, to keep her as normal as possible.