<10>

Chaeyoung is calling...
Reject || Answer

(A/N: Chaeyoung in Italicize and Mina in bold one) 

Reconnecting...

"Hey"

"Hey.."

Chaeyoung smile, "You're voice is good.."

Never thought her voice is deep for girl like her, she thought. "...is that so? You're voice is...kinda deep though"

"hehehe, i know right? But they said it suits me"

"Ahh.. yeah.."

Awkward, Chaeyoung thought. "What are you doing?" 

Mina hum and look around her. "Nothing, just watching the night fall deeper and feeling the autumn breeze" She was in her own balcony while talking to Chaeyoung.

"Aren't there cold in Japan?"

"Yeah it is."

"Did you wear some thick clothes? You'll get cold if you didn't"

Mina smile, "I did wear some. How about you, what are you doing?" 

Chaeyoung lean on the counter. "Waiting for some customer and talking to you"

"Are you still in your shift?"

"Yeah. I extend my time since my co-worker can't come because she's sick in some reason so I have to took her shift"

Mina tilt her head. She look at the clock and it's already 9pm. "Until what time?"

"Hmmm, 6am?"

"What?! That long?"

Chaeyoung chuckle "Yeah, you know I needed it too"

"Hmm, I see. Isn't it a bothersome since you were also studying?"

"Nope, at first yes. But when you were in times of needs you will learn to accept the difficulties. In the end you will enjoy it" 

"How positive person you are"

"Thank you"

"Is there no any customers?" She thought because it look so quiet.

"Nope, it's 10pm here already. There is no one going in this hour. But it depends because some where coming here to buy some beer or midnight snacks"
(A/N: Korea have an hour advance from Japan time)

Mina nod her head. "Ahh, I see. I have a question, so does your parents send you some money?"

"Sometimes, but I always refuse because I know how hard for my parents to sustain their lives there because my brother is also studying"

"I can tell that you are selfless person.."

"No, I was being considerate and understanding about my family's situation. But in some circumstances maybe i am.." 

Mina and Chaeyoung laugh together.

"You must be didn't experience this right?" 

Mina went in silent. "Yeah.."

"I see"

"Well, my family owned a hospital here in Japan, my dad is a surgeon and my mom is a lawyer. And I have a brother who is a football player. I live a decent life if that's how it answer your question. That's why I am curious on how you handle and manage your time"

"Consider yourself lucky that you don't have to experience this life. But I know you are not like the people I know.."

"What do you mean?"

Chaeyoung sigh, "You know...some rich kid in school use to show off themselves. Looking down on us like a trash and-"

"Ok, I get it." Mina stop her. "I am not what you think I am. I used to hate this life because my family is well-known here, people look at us, having a high expectation. Especially me since I am the youngest. The pressure is all on me"

"..."

"Like what I said, 'used' past tense. I get used of it. But never say I never hated it. I still hate it"

"Must be hard huh"

"Yep"

"My first time hearing it from people like you. I'm glad"

"And I'm glad to know some people like you too"

"You should rest now. It's getting late."

"Ok, you too."

"Bye Mina"

"Bye Chaeyoung"

---

pampakilig sa mga pusong nyong wasak sa ending scene 😂😂✌✌ (trans in english:  yeah, broken hearted) 

P.S: sorry i always talk in my language. Sorry to all my foreigner readers hehuehuehue