Special Chapter <128>

The weather is nice today. It's not that too cold and the sun brings enough warmth, a perfect day to have a picnic with my family.

It's been long since we had this kind of outdoor family bonding. My mom's are busy lately with their work and I sometimes volunteer to take care of my little sister, Katsumi.

Just like now.

She pulled me in the playground not that far from where our parents settled the picnic mat and food we helped prepare. She was very excited when they announced last night that we will have a picnic today. I only shook my head when I remembered how she couldn't sleep last night and had to bother me instead.

"Can you help me with the swing?" I looked at my little sister who was struggling to get off the swing. I chuckled, she looked so cute as she tried to wiggle down.

I walked towards her and held her to waist before lifting her for her to sit on the swing. "There you go." I even dusted her clothes.

"Thank you, oppa." She gave me a wide smile, her dimple poking on her right cheeks which was really identical to Mama's dimple. I remembered how she took after Mommy when she was still a baby, but as she grew up, she looked more than Mama.

Katsumi pulled me towards the monkey bar after I was about to stop her but she settled sitting on one of the steel bars. I watched her as she took in her surroundings. There are a small number of people right there and then, but it's not much.

I was busy looking and admiring the place when I heard Katsumi talk.

"Are you happy?"

She asked. Her expressive eyes held anticipation. I noticed that she's also fidgeting at the end of her padded coat.

I gave her a smile. "Of course I am. Why did you ask?" It was shocking to me to hear this kind of question from her. We do talk, but mostly about random things or whatever just come off from our mouth.

I could feel that there's something bothering my sister. She's not a good liar.

"Nothing...it's just that I'm afraid." Katsumi said in her little voice.

I frowned, feeling how this bothered her. I suddenly felt guilty for not looking after her. How I didn't see it coming?

"Afraid of what?"

She looked at me, her eyes looking so afraid and at the verge of crying. "..that you'll leave us." Even her voice sounded so afraid.

I quickly shook my head in disagreement, because I don't know why my sister said that. I never did think of leaving them. Why would she think of that?

"Why would I leave you?" I frown, "And where did you get that question, Sumi-yah?" I added, because this gives me that there's something behind her words I can't pinpoint.