<54>

Chaeyoung is calling...
Reject || Answer

"Minari.."

"Chaeng-chaeng~"

"Are you ok? Somewhere hurt?"

Mina giggled, "Chaeng, I'm ok now. The doctor prescribed me to take a rest and prevent me from moving too much"

Chaeyoung sigh, "Still, you should know your limitation. You should take care of yourself. You promised me right? Because you know I am not there to look after you. I can't take care of you..." 

Mina smile, bitterly. The fact that they were far from each other make things impossible to do things together. 

"I know. And I am sorry.."

"You don't need to apologize. I understand our situation. But please? Take care of yourself. When this happen again-but I hope not-I can not do anything but to blame myself. That I can not come whenever you need me"

Mina felt guilty, "I'm sorry.."

"I said, don't apologize. It's not your fault though. What's the findings of the doctor?" Changing the topic to avoid being dramatic over their 'Long Distance Relationship'.

"The doctor said I have Meniscus Tear in my knee"

"What is the cause?"

"I got it from dancing. My knee actually hurt since last week but it doesn't hurt too much so I ignore it. Until it swell a bit and difficulty bending and straighten my knee. Then...it happened..." 

Mina heard Chaeyoung sigh. 

"Be careful next time. When your knee hurt again, go to hospital to have some check up to prevent it from having a major injury."

"Yes, I will"

Silence. Mina chewing her lips, anticipated from Chaeyoung.

"Sorry for not being there.."

"Chaeng it's ok.."

"I feel like a bad girlfriend to you.."

"No you are not" Mina sigh, "Chaeyoung, stop thinking about you being useless and not able to take care of me. It's fine, as long as you still there for me, though we are apart. I love you, so please stop thinking like that"

Chaeyoung nod her head. "Ok, I will not for now on."

"Good"

"Ah, is your parents there?"

Mina look at her parents and smile. "Yes there are. They were actually looking at me" She giggled when she saw her parents' reaction. "Want to talk to them?"

"N-no! No! I mean-not now. I want to introduce myself personally to be formal so we can be legal" Mina smile at her good intentions to their relationship.

"I will wait for that time"

Soon, we will see each other again. Chaeyoung thought while smiling. "I think you should rest now."

"Yeah, kinda sleepy since I already take my medicines."

Chaeyoung hummed. "Ok, goodnight. Don't force yourself if you can't. Take your medicine on time as well as your meals. And always remember that I love you" Mina smile while nodding her head.

"Yes love. Don't tired yourself from working. Go home safe. And always remember that I love you too." Chaeyoung smile.

"Bye, I love you~!"

"I love you too~~"

End call