<117>

"Are you done?" Chaeyoung chimed from the living room. Mina is in their room preparing for their check-up. "Done" Mina appeared and Chaeyoung stood up from her sit and smile when her eyes find Mina.

"Let's go?" Mina nod and walk to the door with Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung volunteer to held her bag and Mina let her and utter a small 'thank you' for being a gentleman.

The two hailed a taxi and said their location. Chaeyoung holding Mina's hand and play with it, giving a soft squeeze and drawing soothing circles to make her more comfortable. Mina love how Chaeyoung touches her that make her feel so safe and secure.

"Babe," Chaeyoung called out and Mina turn her head to look at her. 

She hummed in response. Chaeyoung sigh silently and look on to their intertwined hands. Mina awaits for Chaeyoung to responds, but it didn't came.

"Are you ok?" She shift to fully face her. Chaeyoung nod, still looking at their hands. "Chaeyoungie.." Chaeyoung look up and meet her eyes.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked again, though she have a hint on what's bothering her.

"Yes..no.." She stumper and sigh in the end. "I'm just nervous" She admitted. Mina tilt her head to the side to show that she's confused to the latter. 

"Why is that?" 

Chaeyoung look away and stare at the window, looking over at the moving buildings. "On what's our baby's gender" 

Mina pressed her lips tighter to suppress her laugh. Chaeyoung continue, "I don't know why I feel so nervous. I can't sleep since last night thinking on what will be our baby's gender" She further explain. 

Mina let out a small giggle and lean to kiss Chaeyoung's cheek. Chaeyoung look at her, shocked. "Love, don't be nervous. What ever the gender is, I know you will love him or her. You'll be a great mother. A great parent" 

Chaeyoung softly smile. "So you are" She kiss the back of her palm.

Chaeyoung paid the driver and thanked him for his service and enter the place with Mina. Her hand still cold so Mina decided to held it tighter walking closer to the room.

Chaeyoung's heart beats faster. Mina look at her and give a soothing smile. "Ready?" Chaeyoung heave a deep sigh and nod her head. 

She's been with Mina through her check-ups, odd that she feel nervous knowing that she don't need to be. Maybe she's excited at the same time but the nervousness reign in her. She can't help it and know why she feel like that.

Chaeyoung walk behind Mina. "Good morning" The doctor greeted and Mina smile and nod. "Good morning too, Doc" She replied. 

Chaeyoung timidly nod and smile at her. "Well, let's get this started. Are you excited?" The doctor stood up and guide Mina to the bed. Mina smile widely and nod. She lies down and quickly glance at Chaeyoung - who was looking at her.

"I am." 

"What gender you prefer?" The doctor asked while preparing the apparatus.

"It doesn't matter, but I prefer both" The doctor chuckle, "Twins then" Mina giggled and shrugged. The two continue talking, while Chaeyoung looking at them, not listening as her thoughts occupied her mind.

The doctor instructed Mina to lift her shirt up to her chest and put a gel over her baby bump and the three of them stared at the mini monitor above. The doctor roam the apparatus over her tummy to have a clear view of the inside.

 Chaeyoung unconsciously stood up and walk to Mina's side, eyes still on the monitor. Then the doctor press something on the monitor, soon they heard the a heart beat sound making the couple look at each other.

"Heart beat.." Chaeyoung utter and Mina nodded her head happily. 

"Ready for the gender?" The doctor look at the couple. Mina look at Chaeyoung and squeeze her hand knowing that she still feel nervous.

"Yes" Mina said. She's more excited to anyone. 

The doctor look at them both with a smile plastered on her face. "Well congratulations, the baby is a boy"

Mina smile and look at Chaeyoung. "It's a boy!" She repeated. Chaeyoung finally smile. 

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Chaeyoung hug the doctor and release it and hug Mina. She kiss her forehead. 

After a few minutes, they left out and head straight to their house to cook for dinner and happily deliver the good news to their love ones.

//

Hi. See you next month for the next update :) sorry I took a long hiatus. Our qualifying exam move to July 3 it means my hiatus move too. Anyways, hope you all doing fine :) see you at 29! to all PH ONCE :) 

PLEASE DO SUPPORT MY NEW STORY! 

"We Got Married" 

(Soon to publish since I unpublished it. I'll upload this again after my hiatus with additional chaps)

 I'll upload this again after my hiatus with additional chaps)