<38> Narrative³

"Chaeyoung where are you now?" 

["I just need to check out and I'm good to go"] Chaeyoung said while grabbing her time in and time out card.

"We're already at the stop bus, we're inside Jeongyeon's car" She quickly went to her locker room and change. 

["Yes, all I need is to change. I'll hung up now"] 

"Ok, be quick it's already 6pm we still need to travel for 30 minutes" Nayeon said over the phone. ["Yes, I know"] The phone call ended and she quickly change like a flash. Wearing some of her casual clothes.

She bid goodbye to her co-workers before heading out completely and run as she soon step outside. Smiling, feeling excited for the day. Because this day is the day when she will meet Mina in person. The person she just met in social app, a number she just saw randomly at the park, written over in wood bench. Who knows that the person she just texted and fortunately replied to you, the person you became friends and became important to you. A lover.

With the distance of 1,081.94 km with each other. This shows that distance is not a hindrance for a two lover. Because distance means so little, when someone means so much. And distance gives us a reason to love harder.

Chaeyoung glance at her watch, written 6:35pm. Tons of people coming in and out from the gates. Some are waiting for their love ones to arrive. Just like her, she's waiting for her love, a special someone. 

"Chaeyoung, calm down. Relax ok?" Jeongyeon held her shoulder to ease the nervousness the latter was feeling. She knows how she was feeling all the time, though the younger didn't talk about it.

"I'm so nervous, Jeongyeon eonnie" Chaeyoung confessed. Jihyo smile and tap her head. "Chaeng, don't be. Be happy instead"

Chaeyoung smile too, "I am happy, but I am more nervous" She chuckle nervously. "Just few more minutes, we'll get able to see her" Dahyun butted in, tapping her shoulder. While Tzuyu nodding her head at her.

Chaeyoung only nod and smile at them. Chaeyoung waited patiently, standing among the crowds who were waiting too. She keep eyeing the people who's coming out from the gates, hoping to spot Mina from it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the Incheon Airport. Please make sure one last time your seat belt is securely fastened. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to make a final compliance check and pick up any remaining cups and glasses. Thank you."

Mina, Sana and Momo heard the in-flight announcement from the pilot. They waited for another moment for another announcement for them to go out of the plane.

They stood up, getting their bags above the seat and line up to get off the plane. "I am so excited!" Sana said in full enthusiast. Mina nodded her head. "I am too" Momo nod her head too, "But I'm hungry" 

 The three of them came out, getting their luggages. They walk out, Mina getting her phone to check if she have message from Chaeyoung.

She read the message from her, saying that Chaeyoung is waiting at the waiting area. "She said she's waiting at the waiting area with her friends" Mina informed them. 

"Let's go~" Momo said and head to the waiting area. The three walk to the place. Ocean of people was there. Mina let her eyes wander, looking for Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung already told her that she was wearing a black hoodie, while Mina wearing grey hoodie.

"Their plane landed already, where are they?" Jihyo said as she look at the boar hung above. "I know" She utter. Tip toeing hopping to spot Mina.

"I can not find them" Mina said after searching for about 2 minutes. "Me too" Sana said, sighing. 

"Wait, is that her?" Momo pointed at the small figure, tip toeing looking over the crowd. Mina smile and nod her head. 

"That's her" She utter and walk faster, heading to the Chaeyoung's place. Mina's heart was beating so loudly and fast as she confirmed to herself that-that's Chaeyoung. She isn't nervous that's for sure, she's in love and that's hundred percent sure.

For the first time, she is meeting her. 4 months of just chatting and calling each other was the thing they all did. Meeting each other might be the best thing for Mina and Chaeyoung right now. 

Just like how in movies meeting the love of their life for a long time. 

"Chaeyoung.." There is a hesitation from Mina's voice when she called her name. Chaeyoung froze. Gulping, heart beating so fast like she run for a mile. The voice that she always heard in calls, the voice that looks so unreal.

Chaeyoung slowly turn around, meeting the older's eyes Chaeyoung smile. She can't stop herself but to hug her. Mina reciprocate soon after. She hug her tighter. Both burying their faces on each other's shoulder. A moment of silent for the both of them. Savoring moment. 

Because for the first time, they touched each other. 

"I miss you" Chaeyoung who speak first. Mina grip tighter. 

"I miss you too" Mina utter softly.

//

(unedited)

Finally