<41> Narrative⁴

Mina smile as she reach the workplace Chaeyoung was working at, her second job at the cafe. Chaeyoung had mentioned her workplace before and luckily she remember the name of it. She smile as soon she enter the place.

She quickly roam inside the place, hoping to find the younger. She went to the counter and while her eyes still finding Chaeyoung. She was startled when she heard her name.

"Mina?" She turn in front of her only to see Chaeyoung in shocked expression. "Wha...what are you doing here?" She lean closer to her, whispering. 

Mina just smile and shrugged. "Just paying a visit. I'll wait for your duty to end" She glance at her watch. "It's only less than an hour so it's ok"

Chaeyoung sigh and laugh at the end. She nod her head. "What's your order miss beautiful?" Mina giggled at her flirtatiousness. 

"One ice americano please" Chaeyoung nod. "It's on me" Chaeyoung added and payed for Mina's order. She was about to refused but Chaeyoung raise her hand to stop her. "Go find a seat, I'll bring your order. I'll watch you"  

Mina smile and nod at her. She scan the area first and head to the nearest table, facing the wide glass panel. She watch her until she take a sit before making her ice americano.

Mina watch her as she move from here to there, greeting the costumers with a bright smile on her face. Some times they made eye contact and just smile.

Chaeyoung went to her table and serve the coffee drink she ordered and she even saw a cake. "I didn't order a cake"

"It's on me. Enjoy and wait for me" Mina nod and raffle the latter's hair before leaving her. 

Mina took this time to observe her more in person. She didn't have time last night since it's kinda late for them to hangout late.

Last night they all eat dinner together. The Japanese line getting well to Chaeyoung's friends. They even mentioned how Chaeyoung was looking for this day and how much she wanted to see her, and same goes to Mina. And after some chitchats, they bring them to their reserved hotel and went home too. But Chaeyoung spend some minutes to talk to Mina before they parted ways. And this is the second time seeing each other in person. 

Mina was satisfied just watching her. She was now able to see in face to face even though it's just a short time. But thankful since they both made time in each other.

Chaeyoung gesture Mina that she will just change her clothes before they go. Mina give her a nod. Chaeyoung went to the locker room for staffs. 

She change her clothes into jeans and shirt putting a jacket for coldness and a white sneakers. She check out and bid goodbyes to them before getting her things and went out. 

She went to Mina's place and held her hand. "Let's go?" Mina stood up and nod happily. They both made their way out. Mina cling her hand into Chaeyoung's arm but Chaeyoung pull it and held it and intertwined their fingers in which Chaeyoung blush on her own move. 

"Should we take a taxi or bus?" She thought loud as they arrived at the bus stop. "Bus, I want to ride for once" Chaeyoung nod her. She check the time, waiting for the bus to come.

"You didn't get bored waiting for me?" Mina shook her head. "No, I am enjoying watching you move around" She replied while looking at her.

"You should stay with Sana and Momo eonnie longer because I can fetch you in your apartment or in mall where you at. You shouldn't bother yourself to come here and wait for me" She concernedly said while playing with their interlocked fingers.

"It's fine. They were getting me tired following them around. And in fact, I spend most of my time with them in Japan. This is the only time that I can spend time with you.." Mina pouted a little.

"Ok, I'm sorry. And here's the bus" They both entered the bus. Chaeyoung paid for two people using her transportation card since Mina don't have one.

She let Mina sit next to window. "We'll go to Myeongdong" Mina's ear perked hearing the place.

"Really??" Chaeyoung nod. Hearing her excited voice makes her happy. 

-

Chaeyoung and Mina went off the bus and get into busy street of Myeongdong. Chaeyoung let herself drag by Mina, dragging her into street foods that caught her attention. She payed for all the food they bought.

"Don't get too excited eating a lot of food. We will eat later too" She remind Mina. Mina only nod at her. They didn't eat that a lot they were just tasting the food.

At night, Chaeyoung bought her into one of the famous samgyeopsal in Myeongdong that Nayeon and Jeongyeon recommended.

Chaeyoung order a full set of meat and food for them. Chaeyoung grilled the meat while Mina watch her doing it. 

"I think you should take off your jacket so it will smell like smoke" Chaeyoung nod for it. Mina went to her side and help her take off her jacket since her hands were occupied with scissor and a tongs. 

Mina settle down the jacket on her lap and help Chaeyoung to cook the meat. "Say ahh~" Chaeyoung took a piece of meat in front of Mina's mouth. Mina open her mouth and chew the meat.

"Let's eat" Chaeyoung said taking a piece of meat and eat too. Mina smile when she get a piece of lettuce and put it on Chaeyoung's mouth when she's about to put the meat. They both laugh. Chaeyoung wrapped a meat and some side dishes inside the lettuce and bring it to Mina. And Mina eat it.

Chaeyoung bring Mina at their hotel. Stopping in front of their room. "I'll go now" Chaeyoung informed her while holding her hands.

"We'll see each other tomorrow too, you know" Chaeyoung nod her head while looking at their hands. "Is there a bus or anything in this hour? It's late now"

"Well, there still is but I'll take long to go home"

"Why don't you sleep here? And go home tomorrow morning and go to school?" Chaeyoung tilt her head.

"No, it's ok"

"I am just concern about you. What if something bad happen to you" 

"I can handle myself"

"But still..."

Chaeyoung watch Mina change her expression into gloomy. She also felt her concern at her. She hate it to see her like that. 

She sigh and nod her head in agreement. She don't want her to get upset though. "Ok, so stop being sad" She smile at her.