<108> Narrative¹⁹

Chaeyoung greeted Mina's parents on the kitchen - just drinking, silently. Chaeyoung bowed her head and smile at them.

"Oh, Chaeyoung" Mina's dad said when she noticed her presence. "...how's the...talk?" He asked nervously. 

Chaeyoung smile, "Like what I've told you, my promise, that I won't leave her" 

She was taken aback when she felt a soft arms engulfing her. "Thank you Chaeyoung" She heard Mina's mom utter near her ears. "Thank you...thank you.." Chaeyoung caressed her back.

"It's nothing. I just really love your daughter" She giggled making Mama Myoi smile. "Don't worry, I will take care of her and the baby too though...I'm not her/his real parent. I will love the baby like my own. I will love them both. You have my word" She assured.

"Thank you" Papa Myoi said, joining the hug. 

After a minute of drama, Chaeyoung was handling a tray full of their food. She found out that Mina haven't eaten anything yet, so was she. She need eat for her and the baby, Chaeyoung thought when she came inside her room.

Chaeyoung placed the food on the table and walk to Mina, waking her up. "Let's eat" Mina being a light sleeper, she wakes up easily.

Chaeyoung helped her sat up, back resting on the headboard. She place a pillow at her lower back to support her.

"Let's eat?" Chaeyoung asked again, Mina nod her head while rubbing her sleepy eyes. Chaeyoung put the food on her lap and take a full-spoon of food and place it in front of Mina's mouth - she's basically feeding her.

Mina chewed on the food and Chaeyoung repeat, feeding her. Mina eat whatever Chaeyoung fed her. Chaeyoung also stocking food on her mouth, feeling the hungriness. 

Mina lift her hand to wipe the excess food beside her lips. "Thank you" Chaeyoung said, smiling. Mina still saw how red her eyes were. A strain of crying too much.

Her hand move upward, caressing her cheeks. "I'm sorry..." Her voice unknowingly cracked. "I'm..sorry.." Chaeyoung shook her head, hand over Mina's hand. 

She smile. "It's fine. I'm ok now. Still thank you for telling me, though it's late" Mina glared at her that made Chaeyoung laugh. She quickly glance at her tummy then glance back at Mina.

"Can I?" Mina smile and nod.

Chaeyoung smile, slowly she lean closer, placing her hand over her tummy. She heave a deep sigh, she doesn't know why she's holding her breathe.

With shaky voice, she spoke-whisper. "Hi..baby.." Mina's heart break when she heard it. "How..are you? Hope you're doing fine. I just want to tell you that...I can't wait to see you" Mina felt a warm liquid fell on her skin.

"Don't give Mommy a hard time, be good girl or boy. I will take care of you and your mommy" Mina shed a tear. She pull her for a hug and cry on her shoulder.

"Thank you" She muffle while sniffing. Chaeyoung hug her back, gently. 

"For now on, you both are  my responsibility." She pull away and cup her both cheeks. "You should take care of yourself more, eat a lot - or whatever you desire to eat. Take a rest when needed. Don't stress yourself" 

Mina nodded while Chaeyoung wiping off her tears.

After a minute or so, Mina commanded Chaeyoung to take a shower and join her to sleep - in which the latter obeyed.

Chaeyoung hopped on the latter's bed with her comfty clothes - a baggy pajama and a loose shirt. Mina snuggle her face to Chaeyoung's neck, sniffing.

"That tickles" Chaeyoung said while giggle. 

"Too ticklish" Mina utter against her neck. 

"Do you have a pillow?" She asked, Mina pulled away and look at Chaeyoung. 

"Yes, I have" Mina get a pillow and give it to her. "Here"

"Thank you" Chaeyoung said cutely and hug the pillow.

"Why?" Mina asked.

"To hug?"

"Why not me?"

"Because I'm afraid to hurt the baby" Chaeyoung said while looking at her tummy. Mina giggled and pinch her cheeks.

"Fine, I'll hug you then" Chaeyoung didn't protest and let herself be spooned by Mina - arms securely wrapped around her small figure while her legs tangled with hers and chin rested on her head.

"Goodnight" Chaeyoung said when she feel the satisfaction of their position.

"Goodnight too, I love you and thank you" Chaeyoung smile.

"I love you too" Mina kissed her crown and they both sleep.

//

I know I said that no update for a whole week since I DIDN'T GET ANY TICKET FOR THEIR CONCERT! AND I'M STILL IN THE DOWNFALL, MOVING ON SINCE WE DIDN'T GET IT (F*CK THE SM CINEMA FOR NOT ACCEPTING OUR QUEUING WE MADE) And because of that, I get sick.

BUT!!!!

HERE'S A "thank you" gift bec we reached 1k followers!! thank you so much!! I love you all!

THANK YOU!!