<43>

[my story]
Mmyoui 50 mins

•••

"Let's go?" Chaeyoung sleepily nod her head. She let herself be drag by Mina. "I'll be back later, Momo-chan and Sana-chan"

"Be home before lunch."Sana reminded her. Mina nod and Chaeyoung smile at them and greet them 'good morning'.

Mina smile, "Arigato, honey" Chaeyoung's ears perked. 'Honey?' She thought to herself. They ride bus to Chaeyoung's apartment and once they arrived, Chaeyoung lead the way to her apartment block and let Mina in.

"I'll take a bath, feel free to roam around" Mina nod her head and start wandering around her flat. She saw how neat and spacious her apartment is. Despite the size of her place, Chaeyoung minimize every space of it. Only putting some necessary things for her apartment; such as sofa a flat screen tv. In kitchen there she have a complete set of cooking tools and small refrigerator and some goods.

She wanted to go to her room but Chaeyoung was there bathing. The really adore how artistic Chaeyoung. Putting some of her own paintings on the wall, and how she organize person she is. Those personality leads a good sign for her.

"We haven't eaten anything" She mumble when her eyes landed on her stove. She nod at her idea to cook breakfast for both of them. 

She open the stove and crack some eggs and get some bacon. After cooking, she made coffee for both of them too to complete the meal.

"You cooked?" Mina startled a bit when she heard Chaeyoung from behind. Mina look at her and smile. "I thought we should eat before bringing you to school" Chaeyoung smile and hug her. "Thank you" She mumble.

"Ok, ok. Take a sit and let's eat" Chaeyoung nodded cutely and sat across her.

Mina please Chaeyoung that she wanted to come to see her school. She wanted to accompany her so she will know the way when she wanted to wait for her after school. Because don't want to waste any single minute.

After eating, Mina and Chaeyoung ride a bus for good 5 minutes. After the ride, Mina and Chaeyoung stop in front of her school.

"So, this is my school. One of the biggest and art school here in Korea" She proudly said.

"You deserve to be here" Mina caressed her hand. "Ah, aren't you late?"

"I am, but it's ok. I still want to spend time with you" 

"Does sleeping together last night still not enough?"

Chaeyoung shook her head. "The few hours I spend with you are worth a thousand hours I spend without you"

Mina felt her heart flutter. "One day, I will wake up every morning beside you" Chaeyoung bravely said while blushing a little.

Mina smile, "Then I'll look forward to it" She hug her and stay for a minute before she convinced Chaeyoung to go to her class.

"We will do that soon" Mina utter before going back to the hotel.