<93>

Calling Momo...

Ringing...

Connected

[Mina in normal and Momo in bold]

Mina fix her position when Momo accepted the call. She was about to say first when Momo beat her. "Mina-chan! Where were you??!" Worried voiced lingers on Momo's. Mina can't help but to bit her lips and gulped.

"Momoring..." Her voice cracked. She bit her trembling lips. "Momo.." She called her name out of desperation.

Momo frown, curiosity crawled on her mind. "Something wrong Minari?" She asked, even more worried to her best friend. "Where are you? Why we can't find you last night at the party?" 

Mina took seconds to compose herself, afraid to broke into tears, choke her own self by crying, silently. 

"P-please, g-get me o-out of h-here.." She called desperately. Her voices is enough evidence to wake up Momo that her best friend is not fine.

"Where are you?" Momo asked. She stood up from her sitting position, grabbing her car key. 

"S-still a-at the p-place. P-please, g-get m-me out of h-here.." Momo nodded.

"I'm coming, I'm bringing Sana. Stay exactly where you are" Her voice is fierce. She grab Sana with her get inside her car.

"I-I'm s-scared.." She utter. Sana took the phone from Momo since the former started driving.

"What happened? Tell me" Sana asked too. She was listening to their conversation earlier and she's nervous and worried for their best friend. Half guilty that they didn't find her last night. Sure, ready to blame themselves if anything bad happened to her.

"I-.." Mina choked on her tears. She pull closer her knees, bed sheets tightly covering her whole naked body. 

Sana awaits for her to response. "I-I don't k-know...I-I'm s-scared..." Uttered in fears. She didn't bother to wiped those since it was uncontrollably cascading down her face.

"Wait for us. We'll be there in a minute. Where are you exactly?"

"B-bedroom" 

Sana took a seconds to decipher that. "Bed..room?"

"Sana, I'm scared!" Mina chuffed her face, rubbing them helplessly while crying in despair. "I-I don't know w-what happened last night! I-I don't know what t-to do!" Her voice is trembling in fears and anxiety ruled her body.

Sana sigh and look at Momo in confusion. They were like talking through eye contact, saying the same exact meaning. 

"Mina...don't tell me..." Sana gulped, she speak safely, wanted not to make an early assumption. Her voice filled with hope that she didn't do what she think she is.

But everything fell down, along the hope she put on her when they heard Mina cried, loudly enough to hear her regret.

"W-with who?" Sana can't help to get nervous too.

"Jimin" She whispered. Sana sigh exasperatedly. Momo gripped on the steering wheel. "F***" She cursed under her breath.

Momo and Sana blamed themselves.

"We are coming. Stay there" 

Momo and Sana arrived to the place. Momo and Sana can see how the chaotic the party last night. There are still some people laying on the ground, drunk.

Momo can't help to blame herself. She was the one who invited them and yet she didn't take the responsibility to take them home. Last night was different. She felt dizzy after drinking the served drink and so as Sana. 

She manage to get out of the party when she can't handle the dizziness and found Sana on the couch, keeping her consciousness, she drag her out and bring her to her car and searched for Mina but Mina was no where to be found. She can't even stand straight nor walk steadily and her body gave up. Luckily she still manage to call Mina's phone but no one dared to answer it. She even called many times, countless times but no to avail. So she call their driver to get them out of there. She can't manage to speak to asked her driver a favor to find Mina when alcohol crawled all over her body.

The next thing she new they were at her bedroom, alone with Sana. And this things happened.

No one else to blame but her. Alone. 

Trembling hugging Mina who was crying between their embrace. Momo can't stop apologizing, blaming everything at her.

After a minute or so, they helped Mina to find her clothes and help her to get out of the place. And take her home.

Momo can't help to get mad at him. 'I will kill you when I see you, Jimin. Mark my word' Momo said to herself.

 //

DON'T GET MAD AT ME HUHUHU