<106>

Mom
active now

Chaeyoung : mom

Mom is typing...

Mom : yes mushroom?

Chaeyoung : I'm going to japan tonight

Mom : why so sudden??

Chaeyoung : mina wanted to see me, she told me that there's something she need to tell me. And I missed her too, it's been 6 months since we last met.

Mom : ok, just take care ok? Be back when the graduation practice starts

Chaeyoung : yes mom ^^ 

Chaeyoung : I will give you another money next week, don't worry

Mom : you don't have to do that. Jeonghoon is already working.

Chaeyoung : what? why?

Mom : because he don't want to be a burden. He's working for the both of us. Just save the money for your future, for you and Mina's future.

Chaeyoung : but mom, you both are my responsibility. Tell him to stop working.

Mom : Chaengie, I'm your mother, I should be the one who's responsible for you and your brother. 

Chaeyoung : but mom..

Mom : we'll be fine here :) focus on graduation, graduate with flying colors and work. Jeonghoon already applied a scholarship here, we are waiting for the result if he's qualified. 

Chaeyoung : fine. But I will still send you some money. Don't worry, I already applied a job here. A good one :) 

Mom : fine too, i don't have a choice though. have a safe flight. Tell her that I am excited to see her :)

Chaeyoung : ok :) she's excited too. 

Mom : that's good. 

Chaeyoung : :) I'll go prepare now. Talk to you soon :)

Mom : ok, take care :) 

Chaeyoung : i will, you too mom :)

Chaeyoung logged out

Mom logged out

//

I spoiled you a lot lately. this is the 4th update.