12

Third Person P.O.V:

June 27th, 2019

Hermione, who had been feeling lonely lately, decided to host a small family get-together. She extended a warm invitation to Y/n and her close friends, the boys, to join her at her home for a delightful dinner.

Hermione had meticulously planned the menu and decor to ensure that her guests would have an enjoyable and memorable evening.

Y/n had been dating Hermione for a while now and things were going great between them. However, Y/n knew that meeting Hermione's parents was a big step in their relationship and couldn't help feeling nervous about it.

The mere thought of meeting Hermione's parents made Y/n's palms sweat and her heart race. Despite the anxiety, Y/n knew that delaying the meeting any further would only make things worse.

Y/n understood that meeting Hermione's parents was essential to take their relationship to the next level, and was determined to make the best possible impression.

Y/m/n had mentioned that Mrs. Granger was an exceptionally compassionate and generous woman. In fact, she had even visited their home for a cup of tea and to share some interesting tidbits about the local community.

It seemed clear that Mrs. Granger was not only well-liked but also had started a reputation for being as kind-hearted as their daughter.

According to her, Mr. Granger was a nice person but quite intimidating. It seemed to Y/n that gaining his trust would not be an easy task and might take longer than expected.

She anticipated encountering challenges along the way while trying to build a relationship with him. Despite his intimidating demeanor, she was hopeful that with hard work and dedication, she would eventually win him over.

Y/n stood in front of her closet, her eyes scanning the clothes hanging on the door. She felt a sense of uncertainty creeping up on her, causing her to take a deep breath in an attempt to calm her nerves.

She couldn't believe she was having second thoughts over the smallest details, like the clothes she was going to wear. Her mind was racing with thoughts of doubt and indecision as she tried to pick out the perfect outfit for the day.

What if this specific color of white makes him hate her?

Y/n stood amidst the pile of clothes that lay scattered on the floor, her mind in a state of turmoil. She was contemplating between keeping her belongings or simply throwing them out of the window and starting afresh.

Just then, her phone, which lay on her desk, buzzed with an incoming notification, interrupting her train of thought.

With a sigh of relief, she placed the clothes on the desk chair and reached for her device, which was lying on the table beside the bed. As she picked it up, the screen lit up with a notification, beckoning her attention.

From: Bookworm

Window.

Y/n, feeling a sense of curiosity, lifted one of her eyebrows as she walked towards the window and gazed across the way.

She saw Hermione, standing there with a notebook in her hand, and a joyous smile on her face. Y/n couldn't help but wonder what Hermione was so excitedly scribbling down in her notebook.

'Hurry up, I'm bored :)'

Y/n let out a small chuckle and rolled her eyes playfully, feeling Hermione's gentle gaze on her. She reached for her notebook and pen, taking a moment to gather her thoughts before starting to write back.