4

Third Person P.O.V:

March 27th, 2019

Y/n and Hermione have been talking so much recently, it's been about three months now. Both haven't brought up the new language they began to use, but then again, what was there to say?

Every day they call, FaceTime, text...but it wasn't the same. They both begged for summer to get closer.

Are their feelings for each other growing this quickly? Maybe because they didn't know how much time they truly had with one another?

Or maybe it was 'puppy love', as most adults would call it.

As Hermione continued to ponder about this, she didn't hear her friends calling to her around the table.

"Hermione!" they yell as she looks at them in fright, her shoulders jumping slightly.

"Why are you yelling?" she asks in a whisper as people begin to look at them, and they laugh softly and look at one another to see who will speak first.

"You've been staring at your green beans for the past ten minutes, we were starting to get worried," Ron says, his smirk like that of the Cheshire Cat. It took everything in Hermione not to roll her eyes and have them start fighting again.

"Sorry, I'm thinking about someone" she replies. Ginny and Harry lean closer as they hear this new information.

"Do tell" Harry says, which makes Hermione chuckle softly. His honest interest was always a great thing to see, his eyes got so big that his dimples showed.

"She lives next door to me, we started talking after we moved in," she says with a chuckle as she thinks back, Y/n's face immediately invading her mind.

"She?" Ginny asks with a grin, which makes Hermione realize she has slipped up. Her throat cleared softly as Ron glared from the corner of his eye.

"Yes. She." Hermione stated as she looked at Ginny with confidence, but it could easily be seen she was nervous about saying anything more.

Ron rolled his eyes when Hermione finally looked at him, she left her jaw tightened as she pushed down the wrinkles on her skirt.

"Is something wrong with your eyes Ron?" She asked with a bit of bite in her words. He everts his eyes from her.

He doesn't say anything else.

"Any chance she goes here?" Harry asks hopefully and tries to get back to the conversation at hand. Hermione shakes her head and looks back at him.

"She's homeschooled in the muggle world," she says as Harry nods. His fork pushed around his green pepper omelet, it was soaked in Ketchup.

"So, have you made your move?" Ginny teased with a grin, to which Hermione shook her head again with a bit of nervousness.

"Why?" She asks, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and Hermione sighs.

"I wish I could explain, but it's not my information to spread" she replies and Ron groans in annoyance as he finally looks back at her.

"Bloody hell Hermione, trying to date a Queens Gaurd or something?" he chuckles with venom behind his words, but she ignores him again.

She checks the time and starts to gather her things as everyone is beginning to leave the Great Hall.

"I'll see you all later," Hermione said as she parted ways while saying quick goodbyes to everyone, but Ron. He just looked straight ahead with annoyance.

"You did this to yourself, suck it up!" Ginny whispers to him loud enough for Hermione to walk away with a smirk on her face.

She spent the rest of the day walking on a cloud, leaving people puzzled by her bubbly nature. Some wondered if that was really her or if she was under the influence of some potion.