Team 5

It was their first day of training and they were told to meet in this open area by a river.
3rd person pov :
"Why dont we introduce ourselves" seiko sensi said with a really high pitched enthusiastic voice accompanied by a huge fake smile.

"Ouu ouu! I wanna go first!" Minori was practically jumping up and down raising her hand

"Alright, sate your name and say a little bit about yourself. For example, your goals, hobbies, things you like."

"Hmm, well my name is Minori Tenzo. My hobbies are helping out at the Yamanaka flower shop. I like ramen. My goal is to surpass the first hokage"

Minori seemed pretty happy with herself, standing with her arms crossed.

"Very good... Hmm how about you"

"My name is akane uzumaki , and I like training and cats. My hobbies are hanging out with my family and friends. My goal is to be hokage"

The typical goals. Seiko Sensei looked at hikari
"You're awfully quiet how abou-"

"Pass"

Seiko's face showed how shocked she was "eh? Don't you have any goals, hobbies? Facts about yourself?"

"No" she crossed her arms "The names hikari though"

"There has to be something. It can be as simple as 'I wanna be a good ninja' or-"

"I don't wanna be a ninja period."

Now everyone looked at her like she was crazy

"Come On Hikari, Dont scare sensi off yet."
It was obvious Minori was trying to lighten the mood

"Don't mind her  sensi, she doesn't believe in the ninja ways"

Seiko was getting the dynamic between them just a little. It seemed like hikari and akane have tension and Minori keeps the peace.

"Well there's plenty of life to live I'm sure you'll learn to appreciate the ninja ways" Seiko nervously smiled. It was obvious to Hikari that the Jonin in front of her wasn't so confident about looking after 3 knuckle heads.

"With all due respect sensei, what's so special about the ninja ways? To me it seems like it's just some cocky bastard sitting at a desk making people do their dirty work"

"Hikari! You idiot"

Akane punched Hikari in the head sending her hands flying to the spot she hit

"OWWWW!"

"Keep taking and youre gonna get more of this!  that bastard your talking about is gonna be me one day"

"Exactly"

Another blow

"It's not wise to judge what you know nothing about.  you will not spit on my cause right in front of me. Listen well hikari, i know about you. You don't take responsibility for your actions, you barely passed, and you're as driven as a lazy rock. your academy teachers told me all about that. They also told me about how amazing you work with others and how you have so much potential. Don't give up on this Shinobi world, it's flawed, but it's not all bad"

Hikari thought about it for a moment.

"I do have a dream."

Seiko raised her eyebrows

"I'm gonna get knocked up REAL early so I can retire. Hmm, now sounds good"