Are you blushing???

" Hikari you've been thinking for awhile now" Minato said

"Yea fuck waffle hurry up we need to train!" Akane shoved her

"It's alright hikari we won't judge you" rin gave her a big smile

"Thank you" she sighed and sat with her arms on her knees

"The names Hikari Uchiha, I've lived here my whole life. I don't like people showing me affection. It kinda makes me feel disgusted, not at them, but just in general. I don't like it, it doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Sometimes I manage it though. I lived with my parents for a little while, but they were murdered in front of me. Now I live alone. I'm not a very happy person, and I'm not exactly skilled in anything. I can't see myself even living long enough to be an adult. I can't really envision a future for myself. I'm trying though, I think at least. I learned a cool new jitsu from Minato sensei. But I'm not a very hard worker and I'm lazy. I'm trying to break those habits though. I'm stubborn, obnoxious, and thankful for my comrades. My goal is to protect them, because they are all I've got"

She huffed "that good"

Seiko gave her a small smile "more than enough." She got up "the reason Team Minato is here is simple, they are your opposite."

We looked at them

"Ehhhhh?? Are you crazy Seiko sensei"
  Hikari agreed with akane
"Yea!"

"Listen you two, you've had the same opportunities as them when it comes to training. Use your head and maybe they won't kill you" she started laughing

"EVIL!!!" Hikari got up super fast

"There's no way I'm walking into the suicide mission" she made a few handsigns but before she could finish Minato caught her holding her up by the arm.

"You can't get out of this training"

She groaned and started kicking

"You can't make me, you know what they are gonna do to me! Do you think I'm stupid or something. Wait no you're the stupid one, THIS IS ALL STUPID"

"LISTEN YOU LITTLE BRAT THE SONNER YOU DO IT THE SOONER ITS OVER NOW GET OVER IT"

She stopped fighting crossed her arms and huffed. "Fine"

Time skip 35 minutes

They scattered. Hikari put a sea on her team mates.

"So what's true plan" Akane spoke in a low whisper

"You're a sensory ninja, be my eyes."

She made a hand sign and closed her eyes counting

"1......2...... and 3. One is on top of a tree 20 feet away at 3 o'clock. Another is watching their back. Then one is hiding in the tree tops right above us."

"Alright so they found us. Minori what kind of chakra releases can you do?""

"I can do earth release. I can manipulate the composite of the ground, but I can only do it in a small range. I can travel through the ground after making it soft, that can be one of our traps. All you need to do is make them touch the ground where I am and I'll pull them under."

"Sounds good" she pointed to a clearing. "There"

Minori disappeared

"Alright akane what do you go?"

"I can use fire release. But so can Obito. Leave him to me."

"Alright, Kakashi should be waiting for them to get defeated before he swoops in. He can easily take us, so I'll make a plan for that. Leave rin to me"