A few simple rules

Tsunade wasn't very pleasant which made hikari super homesick. She was stern, strict, cold, and not a big talker. It was lonely in her company. But it was quite obvious she was carrying around a lot of stuff as well, so Hikari gave her grace. She was thankful for her.

By the time they got there it was well into the night and hikari was tired, but Tsunade said they would immediately start their training.

"I hear you aren't a fan of medical ninjitsu" Tsunade stared at her coldly with her hands on her hips

"Well Minori is our medical nin"

"I didn't ask about her I asked about you"

"No I'm not a fan of it"

That clearly angered Tsunade. It was a big mistake because that night Tsunade worked her into the ground telling her to dodge everything she threw while stating the rules she told her.

She ran around like a wild chicken.

"NOW TELL ME, ARE YOU A FAN OF MEDICAL NINJUTSU YET"

"Yes!"

She chucked a huge rock at hikari, she was barely able to dodge it. This lady was going to kill
Her.

"I CANT HEAR YOUUUU!"

"YES!"

"LOUDER!"

"YES!! IM A FAN OF MEDICAL NINJUTSU"

Tsunade instantly stopped and smirked folding her arms.

"Alright drop down and give me 50 push ups"

By the time hikari finally managed to finish her arms were jelly, they already began to hurt.

"50 more"

"I can't"

"WHAT WAS THAT"

"I can't!"

"70! You can't or you don't think you can. You have a target in your back and you're telling me you won't do the means necessary to protect yourself"

She dropped down, she tried to mentally trick herself counting 5 as one. Every time she went down and went to push up she had to strain her muscles as hard as she could gritting her teeth and groaning.

By the time Tsunade made her so 500 push ups she wasn't done yet.

"Now give me 500 sit ups! This is easy compared to the last one now GO!"

Tsunade kept pushing her telling her to go faster or she wasn't coming up high enough. She felt as if she was gonna puke but she wouldn't let herself. By the time she was done she had a few tears streaming down. Not because she meant to cry but the feeling of her muscles screaming made her instantly tear up.

"UP! UP! UP"

Tsunade ordered her to stand up and she did as fast as her body would aloe her.

"WERE GONNA RUN LAPS NOW, FALL BEHIND AND WE DO MORE"

Tsunade did not show her mercy. She seemed like she was a machine, never stopping. While hikari felt like she was actually dying. They ran for a really long time before Tsunade stopped.

"Alright now drop down and give me 20"

Tears poured from her eyes now. Lord third wasn't kidding.

"Now tell me hikari do you know the basics to chakra control"

Her lungs burned but she forced out a yes

"Good now recite them to me"

After reciting it to her 12 times Tsunade let her take a break.