The start of something big

He looked down on you only for a moment.

"Hikari why did you teleport away? You spent two long weeks developing it and you didn't even use it"

He sounded angry

She crossed her arms and huffed. She made sure to not touch any of the cuts on her upper arms.

" i only have two things with a seal on it, me and a Kunai. Guess where the Kunai is, on me"

"Tsk. You shouldn't be so careless"

"It's not like I went out of my way-"

"Why didn't you try and get my attention. I thought something was wrong but I thought you could get out of it."

"They told me if I said one word they would kill me on the spot. Plus I didn't know if you'd get hurt. Plus I'll have you know I did try... by intensely starring at you."

He shook his head a bit, she guessed he must of been smiling

"Stupid, I wouldn't of gotten hurt. Not if I knew you depended on me."

"Hmph. Sounds super convincing"

They were at the gates. The people guarding the gates gawked at a bloody girl held by Kakashi

"I'm gonna rush you to the infirmary Alright."

He didn't wait for her to answer, before taking off twice as fast. The wind burned her eyes and she buried her head in his chest to shield herself from it.

"Yea yea whatever. It's not that bad I'll be fine"

"You aren't gonna change my mind"

She sighed
"Why should it even matter. You've never noticed me before, I'm just some cowards. Right"

He stopped dead in his tracks, on a roof not too far from the hospital.

Kakashi looked her in the eye "I do too notice you, you just never see it. You're to busy busting peoples lips and arguing. At first Yea you were a coward, but everyone is starting to think you're serious about being a ninja now, that includes me too."

He adjusted her in his arms

"So of course what happens to you matters to me, how could it not."

Her face warmed up ever so slightly end she couldn't look him in the eye anymore.

He started towards the hospital again. Blood had now dried all over her. They weren't deep cuts, but there were a lot of them. They finally started to hurt too.

When they got there they took her back to clean off the blood and then for healing treatments. Someone would be coming down to ask her about what happened and report it back to the hokage. Kekashi took the liberty of telling everyone.

He raced over to seiko's house. He banged on the door
"Seiko sensi!!! It an emergency"

She quickly opened the door, it was obvious she just woke up.

"Kakashi? What's wrong?"

"It's hikari, a few Uchiha Shinobi kid napped her and now she's at the hospital getting healing treatments"

She looked down at his shirt which had blood on it

"Oh god. Go and tell the others, make sure you tell akira Hyūga and her brother. Along with anori hozuk"

She dashed in the house to change and he summoned two shadow clones to make it easier.

The real one would tell akane and Minori. The second would race to the Hyūga compound to inform akira and ren. The last one to anori.