Show off

The next day at training it was obvious just how hard hikari worked. She could now use her chakra for a longer amount of time, she wasn't sloppy, and now she knew a lot more useful Justus.

They had gone up against Team Minato again. She was giving some trouble working with her team though, not because she didn't know how to but because she wanted to do everything by herself.

"Hikari don't just do something talk to us about it too, we need a plan." Akane was annoyed

"I know I know I'm sorry." She was scanning the trees.

"We just need to find Obito and kakashi."

Rin took Minori out and hikari took rin out.

Before she could respond they heard Obito yell is fire style fire ball jutsu. Hikari teleported them to a tree a little bit away.

"Come On hikari! We are running out of time"

"I know okay! I'm thinking. If I use any of my jutsu you might get caught in it too so-" before she could finish Obito jumped up ready to go in for the kill kicking her. But hikari used lightning clone jutsu, it took a toll on Obito because akane man handled him after that.

"Akane can you sense kakashi"

"Yea give me a second" she closed her eyes making a hand sign.

"I can't sense him!!"

"What!"

"I can't, I don't know where he is. We just need to wait."

12 minutes later and kakashi was taking them on 2 vs 1. Akane kept getting in hikaris way, she didn't know how to use it while working together with someone. She had to figure that out on her own.

A little while later Akane was out and it was just her and kakashi.

Kakashi kicked her really hard in her thigh, which she knew was gonna leave a bruise. Then she had to block another kick, coming from above, with her forearm.

"Come On hikari show us what you learned"

He started teasing her to upset her, and it worked. She didn't respond. She was thinking about her strategy, which left her open. He threw shurikin at her, one hit her in the side. She winced, and he looked like he felt bad for a second.

She could heal it later. She took it out then took her 2 more out from her leg holster. She applied her lightning blade technique on them and threw them, he barely dodged. She saw him open and went for it. She made it seem like she was trying to place a seal on him, like the other time. She used her Chidori. He smirked. She ran for it and he made the same hand signs. Chidori vs chidori. She could see Minato and Seiko tense up from the corner of her eye. They both came dangerously close to getting hit. She was gonna purposely leave herself open for a second, when he went for it she teleported away and everyone looked so confused when she appeared behind him. She had placed a seal on the ground. She got him out.

He looked at the ground, "damn it"

She was out of breath and when she stopped her chidori her hand twitched.

Seiko and Minato told her how important team work is and she nodded and told them what her problem was and that she'd work on it.

"Hikari"

"Yes Minato sensei"

"I want you to go against me, Seiko and I wanna see what you can do by yourself."

Everyone looked at her stunned, kakashi seemed jealous. Which made Obito laugh because now he was getting a taste of his own medicine.

Moments later they stood in front of each other waiting for Seiko to say start.