Orochimaru

Hikari as now awake but she didn't open her eyes. Her muscles were sore and she still felt exhausted. She could sense someone there. It wasn't someone she recognized. Their chakra was amazing though.
They walked over to the bed and sat down by her legs.

" I know your awake.. hikari"

It was a man, and he knew her name. His voices reminded her of a snake.

"Who are you"

"My names Orochimaru, and I'm here to help you" he grabbed ahold of her ankle " there's been word going around about some child prodigy. I thought they were talking about kekashi dear, imagine how surprised I was to find out it was you."

"Don't touch me"

His grip tightened "I've been watching you. I've seen what you can do. You don't seem like much at first, but you have so much potential"

Hearing about her potential was starting to annoy her, she didn't even understand what they meant. "What?"

"Well hikari dear, not only are you an Uchiha but you're also a senju. The possibilities with you are endless." His hand traveled up to her calf.

She tensed up. She could barely stand it when her friends touching her. She tried to move, but her body wouldn't budge.

"Don't try moving. You've been Injected with venom that temporarily paralyzes you" his hand went higher. "Now hikari dear, you'll come with me won't you"

"I'll pass"

He laughed. "No isn't an option. I've watched you with kakashi. Imagine how angry they would be if you let something happen to him"

Anger filled her

He smiled "you'll play nice won't you"

"Where are my teammates"

"Busy. You've been asleep for quite awhile-"

Before he could finish she teleported. She remembered the tag she had on kekashi. She had to focus really hard, which is why she didn't say something reckless back there.

Team 7 was on a bridge.

"Way to go Obito" rin said cheerfully. "You've completed all the missions. Now the hokage will have to assign us something real."

Obito smiled really big at her but before he could reply hikari appeared. Everyone was shocked. As soon as her feet hit the ground she fell over.

"Hikari!" Minato ran over to her holding her head up. "What happened?"

She couldn't open her eyes still. "Someone by the name of Orochimaru. I woke up and he was there. He poisoned me. He asked me to come with him"

"Where is he now"

"In my room. He said he's been watching us and that if I didn't go he'd to something to kakashi. Where is Seiko sense" it was hard for her to focus

"Kakashi, Obito, rin! Take her to the hospital. I'm gonna go after him"

Kakashi hoisted her up "let's go!"

They got there fast. As soon as the nurses saw her they took her away. Minato and team 5 arrived.

"Where is she?" Seiko was frantic

"They just took her, sensei could you find him?"

Minato rubbed his temples "no, the hokage is sending search parties as we speak."

Akane furrowed her brows "what did he want with her"

"We don't know for sure yet. He spoke about watching us." Minato looked at kakashi "and we have reason to believe kakashi might be a target now"

"What's gonna happen Minato sensei"

"We'll have to wait for the hokage to give orders. Most likely they will be taken to a safe house"

"What's a safe house"

"It's where young Shinobi go to when there is enough evidence of them being in danger. It's usually would a trusted Jonin or special Jonin"

Time skip 2 hours-

Hikari hadn't been able to move for awhile. She laid there with her eyes closed. They gave her something to confer the effects of the poison. But the position was strong. It should be wearing off soon though.

She heard 3 people walk in.

"Hikari, are you awake"

It was Minato

"Yea"

"Good, we need to talk to you about something" the second person was Seiko

"I already told them everything"

"It's not about that. It's about what comes after"

"What comes after"

"Yes" Minato took a seat next to her.

"You and kakashi be taken to a safe house until we can prove he is no longer a threat"

"No can do, I still need to train"

Seiko exhaled " you'll still be able to train. You'll be staying with Minato and Kushina"

"For how long"

"That depends. It could be a few days to weeks to months."

She didn't say anything after that. She could feel the numbness leaving her body. She twitched her fingers and fluttered her eyes.

"One more thing"

Minato looked at her "yes?"

She tilted her head to look at them. "Why is everyone obsessed with my clan names"

He inhaled and exhaled. "That's because of what happens when someone has both senju and Uchiha blood"

"What they get a cookie or something"

"No... it means you can unlock the Rinnegan"

"But I haven't unlocked my Sharingan"

"But it's not impossible."

"But i didn't unlock it when-"

Seiko interrupted her

"Can I ask you something"

"Shoot"

"Did you have a strong connection with you parents. Or even love them"

Hikari bit her bottom lip. She always tells herself she lived her parents. But he thought of what they were really like hurt to think about it. It did hurt when they died. But she never connected with them

"No"

"Then that's why. Hikari one day you will unlock your Sharingan and when you do someone you love will die, when that happens your life will be changed in more ways than just one"

She bit her lip and chocked out "But- I don't want it"

Someone put their hand on hers and she finally realized who the third person was. It was kakashi.

Seiko put her hand there too

"Don't worry about it now. When that time comes you'll have your comrades to shoulder your burden."

Hikari didn't wanna talk about it anymore. But she didn't wanna move her hand. Normally she would have swiped her hand away faster than you could say Sharingan. But she held it there.

"When can I leave"

"When the antidote fully works"

"Well then what are we waiting for"