Ya snooze ya loose

Weird update but ive been really unmotivated to write so I just slap some stuff on a chapter and publish it, which makes it into poop. Which makes me even more unmotivated. I love writing but I'm not the best at it. I'm really trying though. Sometimes I'm busy, like with school or friends. But this book brings me a lot of joy. I don't have a plan for it I just write whatever comes to my mind. Which i usually do at like 3am because I have manic episodes. But when my manic episodes clash with depression I get a mental breakdown :-) I'm coming out of this weird spot but I promise I'm going to try harder. Even the few of you that take the time to read my book mean the world to me. Im eternally great full ❤️

When hikari and Kushina arrived home kakashi got even more nervous. She walked into the kitchen to put away the groceries and got up and followed her. Kushina and Minato smiled at each other.

She had a big smile plastered on her face. Today must be a good day for her, or she's really good at hiding it. He had to wipe his hands on his pants because of his palms sweating.

"Hey Hikari how was your day." He leaned against the counter

"It was pretty good, not too exciting though. How about you?" She looked up locking eyes with him waiting for an answer

"Busy, pretty good though. I have a question for you though."

"Really? I have one for you too. You go first though."

Kakashi cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck. "Do you maybe wanna go somewhere with me today, like a date." His face was red.

She paused and her face dropped, which made his heart beat really fast.

"You beat me to it. Of course I'd love to"

She laughed when he exhaled a sigh of relief.

They ended up going to ichiraku ramen

" I'm so hungry!" Hikari was looking at other people's ramen with jealousy, there's was almost done though.

"Ya me too. I forgot how much you love this place" he laughed

"You think you know someone." Hikari pretended to wipe a tear.

"Is today a good day."

The question came out of nowhere and she blinked. She knew what he meant though. He means is it easier to deal with today. She wanted to say no, she wanted to so bad. It wasn't the fact that it didn't hurt as much or something, it was she had a distraction. The mountains of grief are hardly hills when he's on her mind. Her greatest distraction from herself was him. She wanted to say so much to that question, but instead she smiled and said "yes."

Their food was ready and they ate and laughed for a long time. Afterwards they walked to the Yamanaka flower shop for roses then they would visit akane and Minori. She hadn't been to their graves since their funeral. Where she cried so hard she couldn't think right, by that I mean she taught the sky to cry for her.

She picked up the dying flowers and replaced them with new ones then sat down. Kakashi sat down with her.
He was waiting for her to say something about how she felt but she never did. They just talked.

"It sucks that I'm gonna be leaving soon. I don't wanna train till I throw up" she laughed

"I'm not gonna have anyone to hang out with"

"You have Obito and rin!"

"Ya but it's different, they are a couple now so it's not the same. Plus they are cool in all, but they aren't you." He tilted his head and looked at her.

A big smile creeped on her face and she blushed, "ya well your the only one I really have now so you're stuck with me"

He wrapped an arm around her not knowing what to say. He didn't know anything anymore. Except for one thing, he was scared. I know your expecting for me to say he was going to be there no matter what, but he doesn't know how to. Or if he can even handle it himself. Kakashi wanted her so bad, but he was so afraid he'd break her or break himself in the process.