Konaha

Hi :-) this chapter is gonna be super boring and crappy but I have to allow myself to write Garbo if I want to get better. Just warning you. I'm sure the next chapter will be better (wink wink)
They arrived at konaha right after it would be time for her training with Seiko sensei and Minato sensei to end. Tsunade and her stopped right out side the gates.

"Tsunade sensei Thank you for helping me."

"Anytime hikari"

They nodded at each other and Tsunade began to walk away.

"Lady Tsunade!"

Without turning around or stopping she said "Hmm?"

"You better come back one day, our training isn't over ya know"

Tsunade held a thumbs up, but even if hikari couldn't see it she was smiling. There was no doubt about it when she first met her she thought she was a hopeless knuckle head. She had no discipline and she whined all the time. But there was a huge change now.

Hikari didn't know if they would be at the training grounds still so she decided to just go back to Kushina and Minato's house. When she arrived there she let her presence be known and was instantly greeted by eight big smiles.

"Hikari!!! We missed you so much oh my gosh" Minori ran and stopped right before she hugged her, not knowing if hikari would kind.

"Are you kidding me I missed you guys more" she broke the distance holding an arm out for akane.

"Don't go thinking I won't catch up to you though! You're looking at the future hokage after all". She walked over to her throwing her arms around them.

After they were done she ran over to Kushina and hugged her around the waist. Which shocked Kushina, but she hugged her back.

"I missed you and your food kushinaaaaa"

"I THINK YOU JUST MISSED MY FOOD!"

They both laughed. She hugged Minato and Seiko sensei next.

"You've changed hikari, and I think you've gotten taller."

Hikari let go and smiled really big, "that's not all that changed! You should see my skills" she pointed at a shy kakashi. " just you wait"

He smiled putting his arms around his head. "You think your the only one who trained huh."

"Not the onlyyyyy one." She had a sly smile

Rin and Obito ran and hugged her.

"What about us! You haven't forgot about us have you"

"Of course not" she hugged them back for a few moments before giggling and whispering to rin

"You have to tell me all the tea I missed later"

Rin held a hand to her mouth trying to stop herself from laughing. "Oh if you only knew"

Kakashi was already sitting down on the couch talking with Obito. He had one arm behind his head propping himself up, and his right leg over his left knee. She came up behind him hugging him wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Don't think you can get out of my hug kakashi"

He patted her arms "I wasn't planning on it".

Everyone stayed over for hours. She had Seiko rolling when she told everyone how training was.

"I was so scared to open my mouth! She threw a boulder at me, she was waiting for me to try her. Not just that but training was super hard too, I cried!" She had So enthusiasm about crying it made kakashi laugh a little.