Girl advice/boy advice

When kakashi got home later that day hikari snd Kushina we're gone. They went to run errands and would be home shortly. Minato was there though.

"Hey, Minato sensei an I ask you for some advice"
Kakashi rubbed the back of his head

Not looking up from the papers he was looking at he said "sure, what's it about."

His face got red and he looked down and cleared his throat "girls"

This time Minato looked up, and smiled. "Oh is this about hikari? What are you in trouble" he laughed.

"No, atleast not that I know of. I just... uhh, well." His face was getting hot under his mask. "I like her... well I think I do."

"You think?" Minato raised an eyebrow smirking

"Well yea, I just feel this really strong bond with her. I want to spend all my time with her and when I can't I'm always thinking about her. I worry about her a lot, I don't want her to hurt like she does. When Obito almost died I remember how it felt, thinking about it terrifies me. But if it meant she could do something as simple as sleep at night then I'd take it all from her. She is a pain in the ass sometimes, she always changes her mind about something, she always argues, but I still don't mind any of it. I don't think I love her, not like that atleast. But I thin- I know something is there. But I don't know where to start."

Minato clapped his hands together "perfect. This is the perfect place to start. Well first things first, take her on a date, but make sure she knows it's a date. Be a gentleman, pay for her food, hold her hand, take her to places she likes. What does hikari like?"

"She likes food, flowers, cool places, and talking."

Minato laughed at the last one. "Well you could take her to ichiraku ramen, and then take her to her favorite place afterwards. I'm sure she'll enjoy your company more than anything. She isn't really the sappy type. You're lucky"

Kakashi thought about it for a moment "ya that's a good idea. I think I'll do that"

At the same time kakashi was asking Minato for advice hikari was asking Kushina for some.

They walked along the main road. Carrying groceries.

"Kushina I'm in a pickle" hikari said out of nowhere

She laughed looking at her, "oh do tell"

"I like kakashi. But I'm scared."

Kushina squealed with excitement, making people look at them.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to tell me that." She exhaled "oh I'm so happy. He's a good boy around you, which is good. You always want a boy who respects you."

"Ya I don't have to worry about things like that with him."

She smiled "so, what do you like about him."

"Everything. I don't know why I like him I just do, like a lot. I love spending my time with him, he's super funny and sweet and patient. Anytime I need anything he's always right there. He's not like the other boys. He's different, he's good and kind and decant. And I don't deserve him. I think if I got too close with him I'd ruin him. I have a happy personality, atleast I think I do. But I can't even describe what goes threw my head. I don't want to pull him under with me."

Kushina broke her gaze from hikari and looked forward.

"Tell me something hikari. If you found out you were dying what would you do. Try something new? Love more?"

"I'd love more"

"Well you are, we all are. Isn't it scary knowing it could be the last time you talk to someone. Boys will always be boys until they find the girl they want to be a man for. Just some boy wouldn't spend all those night up with you, or be there when things are worse than usual. You will always be enough hikari. Right now it's rough and you're really going through it. But that doesn't change the fact you are so enough it's unbelievable how enough you are." She smiled at hikari

And hikari smiled back, a real smile "thank you Kushina."

"Anytime. But now that you are getting older, I suppose I should tell you this. Listen very carefully alright"

Hikari nodded

"Hand holding=kissing=sex= boom pregnant. Kakashi is a cutie and one day you'll want to-"

"Kushina. I know"

"I'm just saying it. Wrap it up or get knocked up"

"Kushinaaaa!"