39

jeongin pov

right now i am 9 months pregnant. i am like 38 weeks right now actually. i can barely move, everything hurts. i haven't slept well in like 2 months and i'm exhausted.

this morning i woke up at 8am since i haven't had to go to work for the past month. but i usually wake up at like 10am, i woke up today from contractions. this time i'm not going to hide them though.

but i was so tired that i decided to sleep a little longer. i woke up at like 9am from really strong contractions and immediately called chan since he was at work. the twins were at school already.

"hello? what is it babe?" chan answered.

"um...i'm in labor..." i said.

he sighed before asking "how long have you been having contractions?" and i heard him say he was leaving to some people.

"since like 8am." i said.

"at least you didn't hide it as long this time." i could hear him unlock his car and then the door closing.

"y-yeah.." i said as another contraction hit.

"you having a contraction?" he asked.

"mhmm.." was all i could say through the pain.

"how far apart are they?" he asked after it finally ended.

"like 7 minutes." i said.

"ok. i'll be home in like 5 minutes. do you want me to stay on the phone with you?" he asked.

"no, it's fine. see you then." i said.

"bye, love you." he said.

"love you too, bye." i said and he hung up.

about 5 minutes later chan walked into the house. i heard him run up the stairs to our room. then he walked into the room.

"why did we want more kids again?" i said through a contraction and chan laughed. he sat next to me and rubbed my back.

"i'll go put all the stuff in the car and get the car seat into the car." chan said and left the room.

once another contraction ended i took my chance to get to the car. i slowly started to walk out of the room. right then the stairs looked like the worst version of hell.

"don't you dare walk down those stairs by yourself." chan said and ran up the stairs to help me. i'm glad i have a husband like him, even though the first time i met him he was a bitch.

"they are 6 minutes apart now." i said after we finally got down the stairs.

"well then we better hurry." chan said as he helped me into the car.

"how far is the hospital from here?" i asked.

"like 15 minutes. but that is enough time to tell hani and junhyeok to get the kids from school later." chan said and picked up his phone.

we drove off and i listened to his conversation with them.

"they can't pick them up." he said.

"ask my parents then." i said.

"i'll try but i bet they're busy." he said and called my mom.

over the past like 9 months my mom and i have grown pretty close. we see each other almost every week. my dad and i aren't as close but i still know him now.

"they can do it." he said and i got another contraction.

"g-good." i said.

"you seem a little better at this than last time." chan said.