Chapter 16

I was sitting on the bus currently trying to figure out my life.

"Michael" I hissed trying to get his attention. He had been just sitting by the back door just in case anyone decided to barge in.

"What?" He lazily said as he played with his fingers.

"What's your brilliant plan?"

"Well we're going to hide you back here for a little bit until we get to the next stop and we're going to have to think of a story for the boys on how you got here."

"That's your brilliant plan?" I asked with a little screech in my voice.

"Basically," he responded still hitting his thumbs back and forth.

"What about like clothes, food, and money for me? Everything I own is back at my house."

"Shh please you can just borrow some or we'll buy you some stuff. Just think of it as a repay for the phone."

Great. They remember that. I mean of course they do, I went phsyco that night, but I was hoping that they would forget that. I huffed as I sat there annoyed.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"You need to work out whatever you need to with the rest of the guys."

"Michael, you need to understand that nothing is going on," I started.

He soon inturrupted me though, "Mavery, you don't see it. There is obviously something going on with you and Luke. You both just don't leave for an entire night and look like you're having the best night of you life and then the next day hate each other and completely avoid each other. It's not that complicated."

Only if he knew. If he knew how pathetic I was holding onto a boy I had just met and trusting him. I let him take the best of me and I let my walls down.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Mike? You in there?" The voice rang out.

Michael mumbled a quick,"shit," as he scrambled to get up and put his face near the door.

"Mike?" The voice called again.

"Uhh yeah one second," Michael stuttered.

"You okay?"

I think it was Ashton.

"Uh yeah," Michael said again.

I glared at him. Why did he think he was doing?

"Can I come in?" Ashton questioned.

"Uh no. I'm doing something." Michael spit out, "I'm uh you know...dealing with Lil Clifford,"

"Oh I got you!" Ashton said and I then heard footsteps walking away.

Before I could realize the thought finally registered in mind.

"Lil Clifford!" I smacked his arm.

"What??" He said.

"Anything but that oh my god now I can't,"

"You can't what?" A grin appeared upon his face.

"Shut up!" I pushed his arm.

"It's the only thing that would keep him out!"

I sank back down onto the couch.

"So when are we arriving at the next stop?"

"I'm not sure." He shrugged his shoulders.

I groaned. "What are we supposed to do?"

"We could play 20 questions?"

"No."

"Aw c'mon why not?"

"That's such a cliché game."

"How about we play too hot?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh my god no Michael! Why is everything so sexual?" I laughed.

"Cause I'm a pretty sexy guy don't you think?" His tried to contain his loud laughter.

"Yeah sure whatever you say big boy, you named your dick 'Lil Clifford'!"

"Mavery you know you can't resist."

I rolled my eyes, "New game."

-

It was about 2 and a half hours when we felt the bus hold to stop. We were currently watching Finding Nemo as Michael claimed it was the best movie ever to be made.

"Mavery, they're going to fricken Australia. That makes Australia like 100x more important than any place."

"Yeah, yeah, but fucking Nemo is lost."

"But the story is about finding him!"

As we felt the bus stop, both of our heads shot up. Basically we were going to tell them I was Michael's assistant getting him whatever he wanted. This was an insane plan.

"I know this is a long shot, but we can make it. I promise." Michael hugged me before opening the small door to exit the back of the bus.

I followed behind him as he walked towards the front of the bus. So far everyone was off the bus already, probably exploring the venue.

I walked off the bus getting a hand from Michael while steping off the last step.

He sqeezed my hand as we entered the venue where I saw three heads staring towards the stage. Michael turned to me and gave me another small nod as we began to walk towards them.

Guess it's now or never

-

AY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG school can suck my ass am I right?

It's unedited so sorry for my shitty grammar and stuff, but yeah ily all you guys