Chapter 3

SHOUT OUT TO WATTPAD THAT DELETED THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER

------

I walked over with my broom and started sweeping along the side of the stage. I found the stereo and quickly plugged my phone into it. I pressed shuffle with my pinky as i continued sweeping. "Where did the party go" started blasting.

"This is the story how they met," I sang.

As the pre-chorus came around I was sort of dancing with the broom I was brought out of my singing by a

"AND ALL THE BOYS ARE SMOKING MENTHOLS ALL THE GIRLS ARE GIVING BACK RUBS"

I almost screamed and began to blush hopefully they weren't here to hear me singing the beginning of the song. A head popped out of the wings.

He continued singing and made his way out towards the center of the stage with a cable in his hands. He was doing this weird shimmy dance move while coming over to me.

"OH WHERE DID THE PARTY GO"

I was frozen and then suddenly the boy pulled me closer to him and started skipping and dancing around the stage with me.

What the hell was this boy doing.

After several awkward shimmys and dancing the song finally ended and the boy finally spoke,

"Well that was fun," he commented with a goofy smile letting go of my hands and waist.

I took a step back noticing the boy has brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. I think his name was Calum.

"Uh hi" I stuttered.

"Ok don't do that," he groaned.

"Do what?" I questioned.

"Stand there and be all awkward like we didn't just dance together for 2 minutes," he sighed.

"Oh well..." was all I got out before he interrupted me again.

"You should come backstage and hang out with me and the boys for a little bit," he said as he walked over and put the chord he was holding with his bass.

It took me a minute to figure out what he had just said. Me? Them? Hanging out? What?

"C'mon" he gestured

"I barely know you," I countered.

"Yeah but we just had a wonderful time skipping around the stage singing. I think that's enough of an introduction," he laughed.

I was still trying to think of valid excuses.

"I have to finish cleaning," I stuttered.

The boy looked around the stage. It looked spotless.

"Then come afterward," he said with a grin.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be on a bus or something?" I questioned.

"Well since we're playing here three more nights we decided the dressing room is more roomy to hang out in," he stated still insistent that I come with him.

"Oh, well maybe," I sighed as I finally gave in to his request.

"FINALLY," he screamed, "and if you don't I will he really really really upset ok."

Before leaving the boy ran over to me and gave me a hug.

It was super awkward. Or maybe I'm just super awkward. Either way it was more of him hugging me and me awkwardly just standing there.

He pulled away and skipped off the stage.

I sighed. What the hell am I supposed to do with 4 boys in a dressing room. I'm not going to go. I've decided I'm not going to go.

-------------------------

SORRY THIS ONES SHORT ITS GONNA BE BETTER I SWEAR