A/N 4

Hey people!

I'm sorry to interrupt the story but I would like to speak about a subject that is very close to my heart at the moment.

Recently a friend of mine has gone into hospital after harming himself. Now I'm not saying this to get pity or to say it just for the sake of it, I'm saying this because I think it is so important that people know they can get help.

By my guess, the large majority of people reading this are young teens who have got their exams either later this year or within a few years, much like myself. Now unfortunately due to social media and stress and overall pressure on people our age many feel very upset and even depressed or anxious with some people going as far as hurting themselves. Unfortunately it is something that happens within modern day society and the biggest victims of this are young teenagers and especially female teenagers.

Although what I'm writing is only entertainment and is a fanfic about two people we enjoy seeing and hearing about, it does hold some key messages that I would like you as the readers to take away from this. Just because things are tough and really shitty, don't think that you're alone in any of it. My advice would be to talk to someone about anything that goes on in your life. Whether that be a national helpline, a friend or trusted family member, or even me if you really wanted to.

Please remember also that shit days are like waves. They will come into your life and erode away a lot of what you have left. But no wave stays on a beach forever.

If my writing provides an escape from it all for you then I am so grateful that I can help you out.

Sorry that this was so different from what you expected but this really means a lot to me and I think more people should be aware that you are NEVER alone.

I have so much love for you all, please stay safe no matter who you are xxxx