Prologue

Today was supposed to be a great day.
He had everything planned for today,something exciting for him and Yoongi
Yoongi..
His Yoongi..
His..

"Jimin..."

The brown haired male snapped out of his thoughts,eyes blurry with surfacing tears;throat burning,holding down the whimpers that wanted to surface from his mouth.

"It's not you,it's me"

"Bullshit.."Jimin spat,growing angry with Yoongi's presence;wanting nothing more than for him to disappear. His dark brown eyes fixed on the raven haired male standing a few feet from him. A neutral expression on his visage,pouty pink lips pressed into a thin line. Jimin breathes out slowly before speaking. "How long.."

Confusion plastered on Yoongi's face before realization dawned on him. He let out a heavy sigh and looked at the younger male in the eyes.

"I wouldn't cheat on you and you know that. I just.."he frowned and let out a low breath. "We've been drifting away from each other. You've been busy with your dance classes that there isn't any time for me.. for us.."

"We can make it work"Jimin spoke,hope filling his teary brown eyes. Yoongi shook his head and looked away,avoiding eye contact with him. Jimin felt his heart sting at the action.

"How many times have we tried to make things work?"Yoongi asked,Jimin pursed his lips into a straight line. "It's going to be the same thing over and over again. I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore"

"Yoongi.."Jimin began,reaching for him but all the raven haired male did was step away from him;a blank look concealing his true emotions. The hurt that covered Jimin's pretty face almost made him give in,to give him a chance but he couldn't do that. After all,he fell out of love with him after everything they've been through.

"I'll grab my things tomorrow morning"Yoongi spoke lightly,voice husky causing goosebumps to rise on Jimin's skin;an effect he'll miss dearly. "Goodnight Park Jimin"

Jimin watched him leave,body trembling as he tried to hold down the upcoming burst of emotions. He wanted to run after him,to beg for another chance but his body wouldn't let him.

Later that night,Jimin laid on the living couch;body wrecked with sobs that left his body. A blanket draped on him making him feel vulnerable and alone. Ha Sungwoon padded into the living room from the kitchen,holding a cup of hot steaming chocolate. He padded over to the crying male and squatted before the couch.

"Jimin.."he called softly. The younger male sniffled,hugging the blanket closer to his body.

"I thought he loved me. I love him so much Hyung and it hurts so bad. I want him back."He mumbled out,tears resurfacing on his eyes. Sungwoon turned to the table,set the cup on the mug mat and faced Jimin. He set a hand on his lower back to soothe him down.

"It's okay jimin. Let it out,don't bottle up your feelings. Everything will get better,I promise. You'll forget about him in no time. You don't need a man to make you happy or appreciated or loved." He told him,a soft smile on his lips. Jimin buried his face in the pillow he had been hugging and cried. Sungwoon sighed getting comfortable on the floor before comforting Jimin.

Jimin is a strong guy,everyone knew that and he was gonna pull through the breakup in no time.