Nine

Savannah woke up feeling weird. That feeling that you get when something bad is about to happen but you think it's your anxiety,yeah that one.

It's a chilly Saturday morning,the sky is partially covered with clouds and wind blew softly making the tree leaves sway side to side. The chestnut haired female sat up in her bed,her curly hair disheveled and eyes droopy. After pulling so many all nighters,she felt completely drained from having a proper sleep. She grumbled sleepily,pushing aside the blanket to step out of her bed;shivering at the coldness contacting her feet waking her up slightly. She yawned,stretching her back until she heard a pop sound and relief surged in her body.
She grabbed her phone and padded out of her room.

Hwasa set a cup of coffee on the table before perching herself on the seat,her eyes droopy as she yawned softly. The soft footsteps heading to the kitchen she heard made her alert. Savannah waddled into the kitchen,going straight to the coffee maker. The raven haired female smiled softly.

"Morning Girlfriend"she greeted. Savannah looked at her,her eyes crinkling at the corner as she smiled tiredly.

"Morning."she responded and grabbed a mug from the cabinet. "What time did you get up?"
Hwasa sipped her coffee before answering.

"20 mins ago"she mumbled thinking. Savannah poured herself a cup of coffee before taking a seat opposite Hwasa. "Are you nervous about today?" The chestnut haired female looked at her puzzled.

"Nervous?"she asked. Hwasa blinked slowly before nodding

"your date with Jimin"she reminded. Still confused ,Savannah furrowed her eyebrows together.

"Date?"she mumbled before the gears in her head started to work. Her eyes widened in realization. "HOLY SHIT,ITS TODAY" Hwasa watched in amusement as the chestnut haired female had a mental breakdown.

"Relax,it's not that big of a deal. It's alright that you kind of forgot about it"she reassured. Savannah visibly relaxed and sighed before chugging down the coffee. Hwasa looked in concern.

"Gosh that was a terrible idea"Savannah gagged. The raven haired female rolled her eyes at her before speaking.

"Take a shower,I'll help you with an outfit"she said.

It wasn't long for Savannah to take a shower and get fully showered. Hwasa sent Jimin a text through Savannah's phone. Her outfit was simply :a light turtleneck tight fitting top tucked into light blue loose fitting shorts and white fila shoes. Her hair let loose.

"You look so good"Hwasa dramatically swooned. Savannah smiled shyly and looked at herself in the mirror. She's a little curvy with a medium sized bust and a little belly fat. She was kind of insecure about her looks right now and Hwasa noticed how she looked at herself. The raven haired female quickly pulled her away from the mirror changing the topic.
"Jimin seems like a good guy,he better not pull shit" Savannah giggled.

"I doubt that will happen"she said and sat on the bed. Uneasiness bubbling in her,she felt so nervous.

Hwasa left to meet up with loco whose real name is Kwon Hyuk-woo but everyone calls him using the nickname. Savannah sat on the sofa,surfing the channels and occasionally checking her phone.

It's 2pm and no sign of Jimin. Not a call or text,Savannah thought that maybe he was a little busy but might come later. She kept that hope and kept sending texts to him.

5:50pm,Savannah couldn't believe it. Was she stood up? She had slipped off her shoes and was hugging a pillow as she watched some RomCom on TV but she wasn't really watching it but thinking about how much of a loser she was. She really thought Jimin likes her,he showed signs of interest or maybe that was all in her head. Savannah sighed deeply and frowned.

There was a light knock on the door. Savannah's heart started to beat rapidly which made her feel uncomfortable. She pushed aside the pillow,got up to her feet and padded to the door mumbling an audible 'Coming'. She breathed slowly before opening the door.

Jungkook stood before her,dressed in a causal black outfit. Savannah looked at him confused.

"Hey"Jungkook greeted,displaying a shy bunny smile. Savannah relaxed before smiling right back at him.

"Hey Jungkook"she responded before tilting her head in curiosity. "What brings you here?"

"I..uh"he stuttered a little before rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the arcade with me" Savannah blinked slowly before nodding.

"Sure.."she said. "I don't mind"