Thirteen

Tuesday

Savannah awakens with a blurry vision,head throbbing loudly in her ears. The dream she had seemed so vivid,shes been having these intense dreams that seem to fade every time she woke up.

Sunlight pours into the room through the blinds casting shadows on the floor and walls. Savannah gazed at the window,her surroundings getting clear as seconds went by.  Focused and more awake,she sat up in bed;her blanket falling to lay on her lap. Everything was quiet except from the birds chirping and the sound of vehicles at the road. She breathed softly,calming her nerves as realization dawned on her.

Hwasa left yesterday.

"Ah fuck"she cussed and sighed. Gosh,its only been less than a day and she was  already missing her. Savannah diligently got out of bed, stretched out her muscles before padding to the kitchen. The low rumble of music from next door making her hum lightly to it.  She grabbed a mug and coffee beans from the cabinet and set it on the counter,she grabbed the coffee maker cup and walked to the sink to clean and refill it with water. After preparing the coffee,she let it brew;leaving the kitchen and returning to her room.

A soft ding came from her phone as she made her bed. Savannah folded her blanket,setting it on her bed before grabbing her phone from the bedside table. She had many notifications from Friends and some apps she had on her phone. She unlocked her phone and tapped the imessage app.

                                                                     Messages

Roomie <3 : RISE AND SHINE....         

Yoongles : Did you leave? if you didn't meet me at....

Main Daddy: i couldn't sleep and now i'm playing overwatch....       (sent today at 03:45am)

TaeTae : he can get a little annoying but things should be......       (sent yesterday at 10:34pm)

Jinnie : its been awhile :). we should hang out some...... (sent yesterday at 10:20pm)

........

Savannah grimaced at Jungkook's saved contact name before another ding came from her phone.

First Main Daddy : Good morning :3

She let out a sigh before answering the first text.

FMD : Good morning :3

                                                                                                             Sav : Morning :)

FMD :Did you sleep well?

                                                                                                           Sav : yeah i did,did you?

FMD : not really...

           My mom and dad decided to take me out

            for lunch then my brother and i went out to drink.

                                                                                                           Sav : Do you have a hangover?

FMD : No,i don't .

            i'm glad i don't tbh,its my first day back home.

                                                                                                           Sav : i miss you_
                                                                                                                   i miss_
                                                                                                            enjoy yourself alright..

Savannah frowned at what she was about to send and switched to Hwasa's messages.

Roomie <3 : RISE AND SHINE MUTHAFUCKER

                                                                                                     Sav : STFU

Roomie <3: Do you miss me? 

Sav: kind of..

Roomie <3: I miss you too bb

Savannah let out a soft sigh, sitting on her bed; sinking into the soft mattress. She shifted her next conversation to Yoongi.

Yoongles : Did you leave? if you didn't meet me at our usual spot.

                                                                                                                                 Sav: sure thing, I'll be on my way
Read at...

Next conversation was with Jungkook,she made a note in her head to change his contact name. It wasn't long till she had finished replying to everyone she could that she headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Seoul was warm,the sun was high up in the sky with very faint clouds littered before it. Savannah had dressed up into black ripped jeans with a maroon sweater tucked into it and black combat boots. Her backpack hang from her shoulders as she padded to the library cafe.

Spotting Yoongi wasn't hard,considering how he is the only one wearing an all black outfit and  has a laptop with him. Walkerhill library was huge and really quiet because the librarian is super strict when it came to noise yet super sweet. The first time Yoongi brought her to it,she was in disbelief cause he didn't seem like the type to be a bibliophile which she was right about. Yoongi only went there cause its quiet and reserved,the two words that describe him well.

"hello" Savannah greeted with a whisper,a small smile graced her lips. Yoongi looked up from his laptop,meeting eyes with her before taking off his headphones;raven bangs sweeping over his eyes.

"Oh hey Savannah"he responded lightly as she sat down next to him. In a swift motion,Yoongi switched windows from his current project to spotify almost bewildering the female. Shaking that aside,she slipped off her bag,setting it on the ground and fished out her physiology textbook.

"why didn't you leave?"Yoongi finally spoke up,glancing at her from the corner of his eyes. Savannah visibly sighed making Yoongi frown,maybe it was a made thing to ask.

"Mom's not home so i decided to stay. Many friends of mine offered to accommodate me but i denied"she spoke,flipping her book open.

"and your sister?"he asked. Savannah pursed her lips.

"i didn't feel the need to bother her"

Yoongi didn't push her with more questions,he simply put one headphone earbud in his ear;leaned over and set the other in Savannah's ear which startled her a little before pressing the play button. Talk by Khalid started to play, Savannah sent Yoongi a soft glance before setting her gaze on the book.

Its dark now,the library is about to close. A few people are seen leaving but Yoongi and Savannah stay put,mumbling about wanting something to eat. Suddenly,her phone lit up buzzing to life,Yoongi glanced at it before freezing,breath hitching up in his throat.

INCOMING CALL FROM

Jiminie🌸💕