Five

A long week came forth after a short fun weekend. It was short lived but now they had to get down to business. It's a gloomy Monday morning,the sky is covered with grey clouds and it's raining. Great.

Jimin shifted in his bed,hugging the blankets to himself;moving closer to the warm source of heat near his face. Confused,he slid his eyes open to see white fur. He leaned back and met light green eyes. A soft meow left the furred animal.

Jimin had a test in a few days. He's been having a hard time studying which will harm his grades if he doesn't change. The pink haired male shifted in his laying position,softly caressing the cat earning a purr of affection. He hummed lightly,the sunlight pouring slowly into the dimly lit room.

The pink haired male slowly got out of bed,muscles stretching as he arched his back and a pop sound made him sigh in relief. The cat watched him pad to his desk and put everything in order. It meowed softly making Jimin smile and look at him.

"Are you hungry?"he asked,the cat meowed again in response. He nodded in unknown understanding,set his folder aside and padded over to his bed to pick the cat into his arms. It purred softly and rubbed it cheek onto Jimin's arm. "Cutie"

Sungwoon looked up from a sports magazine,round glasses perched on the bridge of his nose,hearing Jimin's footsteps approaching. He set his coffee on the table and smiled when the pink haired male stepped into the kitchen with the cat in his arms.

"Hi baby"he cooed. Jimin looked at the raven haired male bewildered,Sungwoon was a softie like him. They were similar in a way that people thought they were related yet never has he thought of him as more than that. A surge of heat begun at the bottom of his neck.

"Hey?"

Sungwoon blinked at him before taking the cat.

"I mean Eui"he said blankly and the cat meowed softly. Jimin felt the tip of his ears get hot in embarrassment.

Eui is a white haired Munchkin Cat who was abandoned in the streets. Jimin was the one who found her and had to talk to the headmaster with Namjoon on keeping her. Namjoon helped a lot. Many people thought it was unfair how Jimin got a special treatment for having a pet. The worst month he had experienced. Sungwoon names her Eui meaning Righteousness.

"Fuck I know I know"He sank into the nearby chair and pouted cutely

He sank into the nearby chair and pouted cutely. Sungwoon chuckled lightly.

"Anyway"he cleared his throat as he stroked Eui who closed her eyes slowly sinking into comfort. "I heard you called in sick"
Jimin looked at him.

"Yeah just for a bit. I need to get Groceries and Study for the upcoming tests"he said. Sungwoon tilted his head to the side.

"Sometimes I forget I'm older than you"he said and Jimin sent him a playful glare.

"No need to brag hyungie"he cooed earning a playful grimace. "Is there anything you need apart from the usual Groceries" Sungwoon shrugged his shoulders.