Six

It's a slow morning for Savannah. It's also a sad day for her. She woke up with a heavy heart,her aura carrying nothing but dread. The chestnut female sat,slouched on her bed;her hand on her chest. Her brown eyes clouded with several emotions.

...
I'll meet you at 11am at the gate

Vanna
Okay

Hwasa perked up at Savannah's entrance to the kitchen. A look of concern on her face seeing the lack of light greeting. Her brown eyes followed her every move from the fridge to the coffee machine near the stove. Hwasa cleared her throat and spoke up.

"Morning.."

Savannah pauses for a bit,black cup in hand before she sets it on the table and pours herself some coffee. She turned and padded over to the table.

"Morning Hwasa"

Hwasa pursed her lips into a straight line, uneasiness lingering in her being. She sighed lightly and sipped her peppermint tea. Savannah took a sip of her coffee before grimacing, she now remembers why she doesn't like coffee, She sighed and set the cup on the table in despair.

"I'm leaving "she told Hwasa who gazed at her with confusion.

"to where?" she mumbled loudly. Savannah scratched the back of her head lazily.

"to meet a friend"

It's a chilly and quiet morning. Savannah tucked her freezing hands into her grey hoodie,her chestnut hair thrown up into a lazy bun and glasses perched on the bridge of her nose. She ducked her head as she by passed some girls in the hallway before stepping out of the boarding building and made her way to the gates.

"Sorry I'm late" She apologized lightly.The raven haired male looked at her softly before sighing.

"Rough morning?"he asked handing her the flowers she had asked him to get for her. She bowed grateful and got them.

"You could say that"she mumbled. "Shall we leave?" The male nodded and they left the campus.

Dread fell hard on the two. Savannah sucked in a deep breath before padding over to the tombstone a few feet from her. The Cemetery was as silent as it can be. The sun was out finally but it wasn't for long. Green Grass brushed her skin as she softly fell to her knees. She set the flowers on the concrete ground before the tombstone before bowing,her forehead pressed cold cemented ground.

Ashton Peyton
1980-2018
May your soul Rest In Peace

Savannah was closer to her father than her older sister was to him. She loved her Dad a lot and they'd hang up out everyday after she gets back from school.

A stray salty tear rolled down her cheek halfway before dropping onto the concrete. She clenched her hands into tight fists,gritting her teeth in anger and frustration.

A gentle hand laid on her shoulder and she relaxed. She straightened up before looking at her companion.

"Yoongi.."

"It's alright to get angry but I don't think your dad would be proud to see you like that"he spoke lightly,his dark eyes staring right into hers. She sniffled and wiped her nose with the sleeve of her hoodie. She bowed her head in sadness. Yoongi gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze before retracting it.

Yoongi met Savannah at the cemetery looking depressed and sick. He was visiting a close friend he had lost in a fire a few years ago. He helped her get better at handling death.

"I love you dad"she mumbled softly,voice wavering. Yoongi watched her with a blank face yet his eyes held remorse. Savannah never told him what happened to her dad,maybe she wasn't ready to let her dad go.

"Cmon"he mumbled loudly getting up to his feet from squatting. He lent his hand to her which she accepted and he helped her to her feet. Savannah wrapped her arms around herself with teary eyes. "Can I treat you to something?" Savannah looked at him confused before nodding.

오레노라멘 meaning Oreno Ramen was a popular aesthetic restaurant 15 mins from where they were. Once the two settled into an available table,Savannah sighed rubbing her eyes before gazing at Yoongi who was looking at the menu,dark hair curtaining his eyes.

"I never see you at the campus"she spoke up timidly. Yoongi hummed.

"I don't like to move a lot when I'm free."he said. Savannah blinked slowly before speaking.

"I want to hang out with you properly some day"

Yoongi lifted his gaze to her. Her brown slightly teary eyes gazing right back at him. He bit the inside of his cheek before smiling genuinely.

"We will"