Four

It's been a long week for Savannah. She had three tests set for her,a lot of studying to pull her through it. These Tests are gonna be added to her grades after her final exams. Hwasa knew better than to distract Savannah so she only came by her room to check up on her and bring her food. Savannah was grateful for what she was doing,maybe Hwasa was returning the favor for Savannah helping her when she had exams.

Savannah is a bright student, she was a more average high schooler but decided to pick herself up in University. After losing her Dad to cancer a year ago,her mom hadn't been herself when he got sick a lot. Savannah had to take care of her at a young age until her mother was herself again. She had learned things the hard way.

Savannah sighed loudly as she padded into the art room,slowing down a bit when she saw Jungkook with two other guys. She cleared her throat gaining all three males attention,Savannah took in who the two males were.  The one who sat next to jungkook had Grey ruffled hair and beautiful eyes.

'he is pretty' Savannah thought looking at him more.

He wore a baggy white shirt tucked into black jeans. For a split second their eyes met,his brown eyes showed warmth and welcoming aura;Savannah felt heat crawl up from her neck to her cheeks. She quickly drifted her eyes to the next guy:Park Jimin. His pink hair getting lighter with a few of his black hair growing from the roots. His pink plump lips were parted slightly,Savannah blinked slowly,cursing herself for going in a daze at such a moment. He had on a black and white sweater with paws and black ripped jeans. She set her eyes on Jungkook,the male looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Savannah bowed lightly at the older males.

"We were supposed to meet today?"He asked,his soft fluffy looking bangs slightly covering his doe eyes. Savannah let out a soft sigh and folded her arms looking slightly annoyed.

"yes we were"she grumbled before relaxing. "you seem busy,we'll meet tomorrow" Jungkook squinted his eyes.

"Tomorrow's a Saturday'he pointed out,Savannah shrugged her shoulders

"your point?" she asked.

"we have a planned weekend"the Grey haired male spoke,his deep voice catching Savannah off guard. The corner of Jimin's lips turned up at her flustered face. Jungkook looked in amusement.

"can you push the meeting to a Monday?" Jimin asked,Savannah looked at the three before sighing in defeat.

"sure..whatever"she mumbled and padded out of the room,her neck and face feeling hotter than usual.

Savannah spent the rest of the day in her room surrounded with educational books and novels. Hwasa had left to hang out with some of her friends leaving her to dwell in her own misery. She shut her book and looked out the window,her eyes shining brightly at the beautiful view she had before her. The sound of her phone going off snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked down at her desk,her phone lit up showing she had upcoming notifications. Savannah leaned back,picking up her phone and unlocked it. The first message she saw was from an unknown number.

???:

Are you busy tonight?

Savannah rose her eyebrow in confusion,she bit her bottom lip before answering.

Savannah:

Who is this?

???:

First answer my question

Savannah:

No I'm not