Eighteen

Saturday

It was a sunny day in Seoul, clouds scattered around the blue bright sky of the early morning. Savannah woke up feeling rather tired than fully rested. After hanging out with SeokJin yesterday, she felt a lot better than the past days. Something about her glowing, Jin had mentioned this morning before leaving. She really couldn't see it honestly. Despite being tired as hell, she was in a good mood and hopefully nothing will tarnish that as the day goes by.

Savannah shuffled out of her room, throwing her curly chestnut hair into a nest of a bun before grabbing her towel and headed to the bathroom before heading the station later in the morning. As much as she wanted to put her head under the shower head and drown in her thoughts, her hair would take forever to dry so she just gathered water in her hands and splashed it on her face with a sigh.

As sunny as it was, outside was still chilly. Savannah had to retreat to grab her coat, she didn't want to risk getting a cold. The screeching of the train echoed in the not so packed train station. A cold breeze blew by her, she got a whiff of grease and made a face. She wasn't grateful that the train station was full, its too damn early to deal with people shoving each other around. The buzz of her phone cut her from her thoughts, she dug through her coat pockets and pulled it out, making the lock screen to light up.

Jiminie <3

We're close to the station, are you there?

Sav

Yeah, I'm by the vending machine. I'm tryna avoid the train swarm rush.

Jiminie <3

Alright. We'll meet you there, stay safe.

Sav

I will,worry-wart

The familiar speech bubbles popped up before disappearing then reappearing then disappearing. The young female watched in amusement before typing.

Sav

Is there something you wanna tell me?

The speech bubble appeared again before disappearing yet again, Savannah rolled her eyes; patiently waiting for a reply. Her phone finally dinged and she looked at it in curiosity.

Jiminie <3

It's better i talk to you in person

Savannah felt her stomach churn. 'i think i'm gonna be sick' she thought, diligently taking a seat at the bench next to the vending machine. Jimin wanted to confront her maybe, she couldn't tell. The text didn't give off anything bad but she didn't feel so good about the confronting part. Maybe he is gonna confess to her, ' oh shitttt' she thought and buried her face in her hands, a familiar heat crawling up her neck. She's never been in a relationship, what if she ends up being a terrible girlfriend and Jimin ends up hating her. Savannah groaned and sat up straight coming face to face with doe eyes and a soft smile. She let out a startled yelp and put a hand on her chest making the male before her chuckle at her antics. The male was crouched before her.

"Jeon Jungkook, you fucker" she whined, playing hitting him on the shoulder.

"Did you miss me?" he asked with a head tilt, the younger female sighed and pulled the male into a tight hug. His arms instantly wrapped around her waist,her warmth soothing to him.